Forums - Website Topics - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Knack 2 Needs Your Vote!

Miguel_Zorro said:
caffeinade said:
When is the PC port?

I will vote for it when that is announced.

I'm not sure about a port, but I heard that somebody is working on emulating it. ;)

Source please.

Around the Network

I see this is for fun, but kind of an abuse of power.

Where is Rol when you need him?

If knack does really well this time can we expect to have a long relationship with this series like we have had with Thu Mario or will it be more like sly Cooper or crash?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

After all this time I still have no idea if the game is generally liked or disliked.

caffeinade said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

I'm not sure about a port, but I heard that somebody is working on emulating it. ;)

Source please.

Dunno if you're playing along, but they're jokingly referencing the recent debates over emulation on the forums.

spurgeonryan said:
I see this is for fun, but kind of an abuse of power.

Where is Rol when you need him?

If knack does really well this time can we expect to have a long relationship with this series like we have had with Thu Mario or will it be more like sly Cooper or crash?

He's probably busy pre-ordering Knack 2 or something.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

I played the demo, it's pretty nice.
It runs at 60 fps and only costs $40.

Didn't think I would like Knack 1. I did quite a bit.

Watched a video of people playing Knack 2 - I'm in. It looks fantastic.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Ka-pi96 said:
The only fair thing to do would be to permaban those that vote for Knack 2. Don't you think?

I agree.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Thread Titles:

• Should use proper capitalization (no CAPS), grammar, and spelling.

I would have put this in the report box, but since I know that such reports get ignored, I had to put it here.

This thread is also trolling via unjustified positivity and unjustified negativity at the same time.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:

Thread Titles:

• Should use proper capitalization (no CAPS), grammar, and spelling.

I would have put this in the report box, but since I know that such reports get ignored, I had to put it here.

This thread is also trolling via unjustified positivity and unjustified negativity at the same time.

I knew I'd see you here