By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - North Korea launches missile that flies over Japan, Jp Prime Minister reacts

bigtakilla said:
VGPolyglot said:

I don't consider the US and China good guys, them and North Korea are all different countries with their own interests that they want to pursue.

In their entirety yes. In this situation where we are being threatened with genocide for merely saying you can't have a nuke, I can say we're pretty good on this one.

Not when the US president is saying they'll be met with fire and fury that the world has never seen (of which we've had the Holocaust, 2 nuclear attacks, and so much more).

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

In their entirety yes. In this situation where we are being threatened with genocide for merely saying you can't have a nuke, I can say we're pretty good on this one.

Not when the US president is saying they'll be met with fire and fury that the world has never seen (of which we've had the Holocaust, 2 nuclear attacks, and so much more).

In retaliation to a threat.

bigtakilla said:
VGPolyglot said:

A threat that has been going on for over 6 decades and we still seem to be fine.

VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

A threat that has been going on for over 6 decades and we still seem to be fine.

There has never been a nuke on the stage.

Also keep in mind he said "will be met". Which means he is specifically refering to military, not civilian. Defence, not aggression.

bigtakilla said:
VGPolyglot said:

Also keep in mind he said "will be met". Which means he is specifically refering to military, not civilian. Defence, not aggression.

It's not defence when the US is on the offensive zone (i.e. in North Korea).

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

As you said, the war has been going on a long time.

bigtakilla said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yeah, and not in the United States.

VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

But against us none the less.

bigtakilla said:
VGPolyglot said:

But that doesn't mean the US is on the defence.

VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

But that doesn't mean the US is on the defence.

For the issue of nuclear weapons we are.