By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - North Korea launches missile that flies over Japan, Jp Prime Minister reacts

bigtakilla said:
VGPolyglot said:

But that doesn't mean the US is on the defence.

For the issue of nuclear weapons we are.

How? The US has much more nuclear strength than North Korea.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

For the issue of nuclear weapons we are.

Because if we were the aggressors and didn't want North Korea to have nuclear weapons, this all wouldn't be a thing.

bigtakilla said:
VGPolyglot said:

Because if we were the aggressors and didn't want North Korea to have nuclear weapons, this all wouldn't be a thing.

There's always going to be resistance to the US, it's impossible to stamp out all of it.

VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

There's always going to be resistance to the US, it's impossible to stamp out all of it.

Haters gonna hate.

bigtakilla said:
VGPolyglot said:

Haters gonna hate.

"Haters gonna hate". Well, it's not so funny to the victims of their atrocities.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

Haters gonna hate.

"Haters gonna hate". Well, it's not so funny to the victims of their atrocities.

Nope, both sides suffer though. Don't think it's all one sided. I've been in the military.

bigtakilla said:
VGPolyglot said:

Nope, both sides suffer though. Don't think it's all one sided. I've been in the military.

I didn't say that both sides didn't suffer.

VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

I never said it was a joke or laughed at it. The comment is a dismissive statement about the fact that there will always be someone that doesn't like you, literally always.

bigtakilla said:
VGPolyglot said:

I never said it was a joke or laughed at it. The comment is a dismissive statement about the fact that there will always be someone that doesn't like you, literally always.

You said haters gonna haet, which I took as an implication that there is no justification for resisting the US, and that they are merely disliked for the sake of being disliked.

VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

You said haters gonna haet, which I took as an implication that there is no justification for resisting the US, and that they are merely disliked for the sake of being disliked.

Well apologies. It's more like don't worry about the things you can't change.