By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yakuza Studio announces Fist of the North Star game for PS4

OOLIE SHEET! Finally the era of shitty musous are over!

(I wish PlatinumGames did this, and the Yakuza studio brought back an old Sega IP.)

VGPolyglot said:
Shikamo said:

WTF? Is the guy on the left supposed to look like that?

U need to watch best anime ever right nao!

Around the Network
Turkish said:

VGPolyglot said:

WTF? Is the guy on the left supposed to look like that?

LOL, I already have people clamouring me to watch JoJo, Death Note and Dragon Ball, along with Cowboy Bebop that I'm seeing, so that'll have to be on the backburner.

As someone who is not a fan of Fist, I wonder if I could enjoy this from pure subjective stand point, or will I just be annoyed.

VGPolyglot said:
Turkish said:

LOL, I already have people clamouring me to watch JoJo, Death Note and Dragon Ball, along with Cowboy Bebop that I'm seeing, so that'll have to be on the backburner.

FoNS is a classsic...  although is one of those u had to watch bck thn in order to really appreciate its impact.  If u enjoy anime, this and Akira r a must!! 😁

The guys making Yakuza games have gotten better and better over the years. At this rate they will be like Naughty Dog or From Software in a few years.

Around the Network
Colocho said:
VGPolyglot said:

FoNS is a classsic...  although is one of those u had to watch bck thn in order to really appreciate its impact.  If u enjoy anime, this and Akira r a must!! 😁

Well, I watch cartoons that are pretty old, so I don't think it'd be all that difficult getting into this.

I am shocked and super excited for this.

Basically, this game would make me buy a PS4, if it comes to EU.

Imho, it's an exclusive / killer ap, reaaaaaaaly worth the purchase

dis gonna be good

Kenshiro? In a video game that ISN'T a fighter? Sign me up.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames