By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Digital Foundry: Hands-on with 10 Xbox One X games that show us what it's really capable of

considering most games on both PS4Pro and X1X will be MP and that the dev is free to choose what to do with the power is funny that eurogamer think the devs approach will be totally different between both consoles.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
considering most games on both PS4Pro and X1X will be MP and that the dev is free to choose what to do with the power is funny that eurogamer think the devs approach will be totally different between both consoles.

They don't *think* it.

They're saying based on the available evidence, as of this moment, the approach *is* different.

Doesn't mean that will continue down the line, but it is the case as of now.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I wish ps4 had all that power because IMO Sony knows how to squeeze that power plus Xbox exclusives don't excite me anymore.

Im ready

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

LudicrousSpeed said:
So it'll launch with lots of native 4k AAA titles. Very impressive.

I've waited on this to play through games like Quantum Break, Gears, and Halo Wars :)

Looks like you'll be enjoying this launch more than many of even the most diehard Xbox fans xD especially coupled with a backlog like that!

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
So it'll launch with lots of native 4k AAA titles. Very impressive.

I've waited on this to play through games like Quantum Break, Gears, and Halo Wars :)

Don't forget Recore and Sunset Overdrive.

Both getting the Xbox One X treatment.

Machiavellian said:
Gears of War 4, Halo Wars 2, Titanfall 2, Quantum Break, Killer Instinct, Path of Exile, World of Tanks

So I bought GOW4 and QB but have not played them yet due to work, game back log and family obligations. I have decided that I will be waiting on my X1X to play those games. I definitely plan on getting Path to Exile and World of Tanks at some point. Have Killer Instinct and Titanfall 2 so definitely looking to see how they fair with the 4K updates.

From the article, wondering how many titles actually achieve true 4K and what the IQ difference will be when we can compare to the PS4 Pro

In the case of Killer Instinct, it still seems to be held back by Xbox One levels of assets.
So hopefully it gets an upgrade on that front at some point... It is one of the best fighting games of the generation.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

More power and more choice is always a good thing. I'm happy that it exists.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Really happy with XOX. Microsoft made a great choice with the 12GB of RAM. I think that is the biggest mis-step Sony made with the Pro. Extra memory means better IQ, and 4K really shows the fine details.

Glad to have mine on Pre-Order, and look forward to catching up on the stuff I have missed in Microsofts ecosystem the last few years. Hope that the XOX is just the start of higher end boxes from MS. As I have said before, I would love to see Xbox turn into Surface TV or Surface Home, and become a full fledge in house PC. I can imagine how great Windows could be if MS built a massively optimized version for a finely engineered range of boxes.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

starcraft said:
DonFerrari said:

They don't *think* it.

They're saying based on the available evidence, as of this moment, the approach *is* different.

Doesn't mean that will continue down the line, but it is the case as of now.

They are infering. Evidence of a selected few games on the launch of the console MS have been touting for over 1.5 year.

Being 3rd party multiplats if the devs decide to make better version for X1X than for base X1 the most probable route is that they also make better version for PS4Pro than on PS4.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I plan on getting one but first I have to get a 4K TV which is what I am going for this holiday.

Now I want to hear about how the games look on a 1080p display supersampled.