By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your unpopular/controversial gaming opinions

Uncharted 4 had the best multiplayer this gen and it's also unique in what it does.

Around the Network

Ohhh, I got a good one.  Here it goes:

-  FPS and 3rd person action adventures are better than platformers. Which automatically makes COD and AC better than Mario and Crash Bandicoot.

- Also, I hated the LoUs ending.

-  Ohh, and I really hate Kratos.  I never could get into God of War because I never could get behind his actions.

-  And finally, I truly believe that Nintendo is the only one to blame for the state of 3rd party games on their consoles.

Playstation controllers are terrible. And they always will be until they fix the location of the left stick.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Wind Waker is a low-tier Zelda game. Beautiful to look at, boring to play.

I don't believe in artificial scarcity of Nintendo products.

https://mobile.twitter.com/zhugeex/status/840066179746029568

Around the Network

Never liked Sony. From '95 till now.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

The N64 had the best and most comfortable controller in the history of ever, the only problem being the analog was prone to deffects, especially after Mario Party

farlaff said:
The N64 had the best and most comfortable controller in the history of ever, the only problem being the analog was prone to deffects, especially after Mario Party

Mario Party 1 had the spin the analog in circle as fast a you can which led to the analog stick getting fucked up.  The main "defect" was that the analog stick was only supported at base with plastic.  I got some third party Radio Shack SuperPad 64 controllers which actually have a metal type base on the analog stick instead of all plastic from Nintendo manufactured controllers.  This is one time in history that I preferred third party controllers over Nintendo controllers because that metal base meant that the analog stick was less likely to get fucked up.

Speaking of controllers... Wired Gamecube controllers are complete shit. I kept having b buttons and yellow c stick fuck up on me. The b buttons would get jammed and the c stick would get off which was noticeable in games like Smash because at character select screen a messed up c stick would start tilting the screen. I kept sending the shitty controllers back to Nintendo and I would get new ones sent back. I'd try to make sure all friends had clean hands, etc before playing. The controllers would last about a week or month and shit would still happen again.

I sent back at least 3-4 controllers about three times before just giving up. I went and got a Wavebird wireless controller and never experienced b button sticking (my New 3DS XL actually has B button input issues right now... :(...) and yellow stick fucking up again. So I bought 4 Wavebirds.