By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Knack 2 > Mario Odyssey

Azuren said:

There are two kinds of people in this thread:

Those who are in on the joke

And those who are getting super defensive about the idea of a garbage tier game whose claim to fame is being a launch title for one of the best consoles in history being better than Knack.

Around the Network

This is prediction is on par with that of Trump making America Great Again.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

The way gamers think on this site, if Knack 2 outsells Mario Odyssey than that makes Knack 2 a bigger franchise.

Anyway joke thread, i never found these Knack posts funny. 

Haha, no.

Bubsy's gonna show up and wipe the floor with both of them, and it'll be meowvelous.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Is that you, Dunkey?!? I do not like this thread because OP is black.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
p0isonparadise said:

This is a bold claim. 

From a technical perspective Knack 2 has already won the race. In terms of aesthetic of view Knack 2 will also win. Mario Odyssey featureS a cartoony art style. And Knack 2 uses an unique post war world filled with robots and goblins. 

Discuss. I know VGC has a lot of Nintendo and Sony enthusiasts. So keep this civil.

First off, I agree that this is indeed a bold claim lol, I wish you luck sir!

Otherwise, the aesthetics are certainly not decidedly in Knack's favor, as the quality of aesthetics and art style are not determined by resolution. You cite a "cartoony art style" as if that is somehow a bad thing or disqualifier, and then actually used the word "unique" before following it up with "post war world filled with robots and goblins" lol... that sounds like most AAA games that have been released over the past fifteen years. 

With the sales number for KNACK 1 and MARIO 3DWORLD ; KNACK 1 is ahead of 3dW. And will comfortably win sales race. Good effort by Mario but install base matters.

SO the history will repeat again.

Yeah, I guess it's a parody of a previous thread. But I guess I didn't find this funny really.