By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SNES Classic Preorders! Who Got one?

Who managed to get their preorder in? I managed to get one in store at Gamestop after getting screwed out of one on BestBuy due to an error with Verified by Visa. Dude behind the counter indicated they had signifcantly more store than they had for the NES classic.

Don't expect to line up in front of an Gamestop to get an SNES classic on launch day.  Just like any other game release, chances are their in-store stock has already been claimed by pre-orders,

Around the Network

Was casually browsing Twitter at 1am, then Wario64 posted the Best Buy page, preordered one immediately lol.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Was able to get one from Target when they went up for like 2 minutes. I really they're good about fulfilling their orders.

Ultrashroomz said:
Was casually browsing Twitter at 1am, then Wario64 posted the Best Buy page, preordered one immediately lol.

So, which game will you play on it first?

Got one online-in-store at GameStop, if that makes any sense :P

It wasn't cheap or easy, but it's done. I was dreading waiting in line on launch day.

Around the Network

I got 1! Potentially 2 if none of the orders screw up. Will help out my friend who failed to get one if I did get the second,

I brought my 2 interns with me to Gamestop and got 3 out of the 10 they had. (For friends....not scalping)

I didn't even try because of what happened with the NES classic.

I preordered 2 SNES classic, one for me and for my friend.

Pre-ordered at Best Buy