By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did anyone pre-order the Xbox One X?

Tagged games:

How excited are you?

9/10 20 10.31%

10/10 53 27.32%

Woooooooooo- 15 7.73%

-ooooooooooo!!! 106 54.64%

Total:194
Pinkie_pie said:
its sold out everywhere. will be hard to get one for a year or 2. this will outsell ps4 and switch in america every week until ps5

Lol Whatever you're on right now must be really good. 

Around the Network

Nope. Using the money for stuff that's worth it

Pinkie_pie said:
jason1637 said:

It wont.

it will

Nah... the switch is going to decimate it by dropping games. Mario odyssey is going to sell switches just like Zelda did. The PS4 will have horizon, destiny and battlefront bundles. Plus all of the PS4 exclusive will get price cuts.

I took a nap and missed the pre-order launch by half an hour, and amazon US was sold out! Stupid!

Obivously, this console is amazing for me.

I will buy games on PC and XBox with the crossbuy and take the xbox to my friends houses to play co op. Its a lovely companion console, 500 seems like a great prize.

The size is the best part and try making a carry console this size and you will fail for 500 lol

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

it will not

Flash news : 

''It won't''

but jason already said that, and I can't copy him D : 

Got my pre order on amazon immediately. Don't care for exclusives as the majority of games I buy are third party.

[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/sidious_164]

[/url]

No, and I wouldn't preorder it even if I actually cared about the thing. Absolutely no reason to do so as far as I'm concerned.

Just preordered the Scorpio Edition via BestBuy.

In store pick up on the 7th!

Nope...my original xbox one is the wii of this generation...sits there and collects dust....a more powerful dust collector holds no interest for me