By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did anyone pre-order the Xbox One X?

Tagged games:

How excited are you?

9/10 20 10.31%

10/10 53 27.32%

Woooooooooo- 15 7.73%

-ooooooooooo!!! 106 54.64%

Total:194
JRPGfan said:
"How excited are you?"

0 out of 10.
Dont see the point of getting a xbox this gen.

I get that philosophy.  I felt that way about the PS4.  

But, Horizon put over the top finally.  Just got th Ps4pro about 45 days go.  I didn't buy it for one game, but the total library finally had enough.

It is near the end of the end....

Around the Network

Got mine at Best Buy. Can't wait

Yes.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Pinkie_pie said:

it will

it will not

Mar1217 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

it will not

Flash news : 

''It won't''

FIT_Gamer said:
Pinkie_pie said:
its sold out everywhere. will be hard to get one for a year or 2. this will outsell ps4 and switch in america every week until ps5

Lol Whatever you're on right now must be really good. 

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Pinkie_pie said:

it will

Nah... the switch is going to decimate it by dropping games. Mario odyssey is going to sell switches just like Zelda did. The PS4 will have horizon, destiny and battlefront bundles. Plus all of the PS4 exclusive will get price cuts.

jason1637 said:
Pinkie_pie said:
its sold out everywhere. will be hard to get one for a year or 2. this will outsell ps4 and switch in america every week until ps5

It wont.

She's said this many times before and never elaborates as to why she thinks this will happen. I'm thinking she's just trying to get a rise out of people.

On topic: Oh my, no. Nice piece of hardware tho.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Non.

Around the Network

I got my 2tb One S last august at launch, so there is no chance for me to get it in the forsee able future.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Pinkie_pie said:

But did you pre-order one or not. We all want to know.

Managed to pre-order 2 before it went backorder :)

Pre order not started yet in japan.

If they announce Sunset Overdrive 2.... I might pick one up in about 10 years.