By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reached 50 entries in my moderation history - UPDATE: Make that 60

Your thoughts?

Nicely done, Rol. 44 33.85%

Nicely done, mods. 26 20.00%

I am jealous. 14 10.77%

Scary. 11 8.46%

Wow. Just wow. 17 13.08%

Scoreboard 18 13.85%

Total:130
Lawlight said:

So mods can't be criticised in a moderation topic (it wasn't unjustified)? It can only be done in a mod-sanctioned thread? That's like the president of a country deciding when to hold the elections.

Considering that there is an ongoing Mod Team Thread where community members can voice concerns and issues regarding moderation in general, there is a permanently available outlet to let them know what's up. You already posted in that thread.

My recommendation is that you move to that thread and tell the mods how you really feel.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Mnementh said:

LOL.

Can a mod tell me if this qualifies as a hit-and-run/drive-by trolling?

We'd have to spend a few days debating the intent of his post.

Rol, the song and dance man.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

RolStoppable said:
VGPolyglot said:

The real question is, did he ban you?

Of course. Come on, which mod didn't?

He banned me because I told niceguygameplayer that I believe him that he is not a troll.

I can't say I've had the pleasure 

This site wouldn't be the same without you.

Around the Network

Nobody has more passion towards this site than Rol.

Miguel_Zorro said:
Lawlight said:

Can a mod tell me if this qualifies as a hit-and-run/drive-by trolling?

How do you propose we begin?

Lawlight said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

LOL

Hynad said:
Lawlight said:

LOL

Hey! Now you mock me! Isn't that mod-worthy?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

RolStoppable said:

Hi, my name is Rol.

Today I have an important announcement to make. The ban I received last week marked the 50th* entry in my moderation history.

Many of you probably know me as someone who analyzes the psychology of forum members, but what's also worth of note is that I am self-aware. I know that I have a reputation among many people that I get away with virtually anything here on VGC and therefore I am allegedly free to post anything I want. However, the facts clearly contradict this belief. How many VGC members do you know that have as long of a moderation history as I have? Or to make things more manageable, how many do you know that have a moderation history at least half as long as mine? You'll probably still struggle to name half a dozen correct answers.

Not sure what else to say, because this thread wasn't made to say that I have a problem with moderation. I just thought I should state the facts to clear up a common misconception, now that I've reached such a nice milestone.

*Number includes four moderations from the time before moderation histories were implemented.

Teach me senpai! I'm only at 32 and 12 of them are only boring warnings and I think 2 of the bans have been overturned.

What was your longest ban and how many of them have been overturned?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.