By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Despacito is the first YouTube video to reach 3 billion views.

I've heard the song once in its entirety, thought it was fairly average, and haven't bothered with it since.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Really dislike the song and it's covers.

Luis Fonsi has made some amazing songs though, so people should definitely check No Me Doy Por Vencido or Aqui Estoy Yo if they liked Despacito.

But those were romantic song tough.  That is what Luis fonsi used to sing.  I prefer si tu supieras, imaginame sin ti and a couple of other songs over those😉

Angelv577 said:
morenoingrato said:
Really dislike the song and it's covers.

Luis Fonsi has made some amazing songs though, so people should definitely check No Me Doy Por Vencido or Aqui Estoy Yo if they liked Despacito.

But those were romantic song tough.  That is what Luis fonsi used to sing.  I prefer si tu supieras, imaginame sin ti and a couple of other songs over those😉

I forgot about Si Tu Supieras. That one is also pretty nice.

I guess you are right about they being romantic so they being too different. Just wanted to show that Luis Fonsi did use to make so good music.

I'm not sure what is more surprising to me.....the fact that the video to this has THAT many views, or that everyone here is so collectively bitter about it.

morenoingrato said:
Angelv577 said:

I guess you are right about they being romantic so they being too different. Just wanted to show that Luis Fonsi did use to make so good music.

opsss the song was si tu quisieras but you know what I meant.  Unfortunately only a few would know about those song due to being in spanish and to make it worse for some, those are romantic song , who listen to romantic song this days? ( I know I do).

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
morenoingrato said:

opsss the song was si tu quisieras but you know what I meant.  Unfortunately only a few would know about those song due to being in spanish and to make it worse for some, those are romantic song , who listen to romantic song this days? ( I know I do).

I not a fan of romantic songs but the few ones that I like are from Luis Fonsi (I'm currently listening to them now).  

finalrpgfantasy said:
Angelv577 said:

I not a fan of romantic songs but the few ones that I like are from Luis Fonsi (I'm currently listening to them now).  

yeah, he has a few romantic song that were good.  I prefer the old ones, songs that were sang around 2000 but he also has a few good ones that werent so old IMO.

Models on the beach + trashy song + weak male vocal singer = 3 billion+ views on Youtube. There is no talent at all in this song. Talented vocal singers on Youtube that are brilliant rarely hit 100 million views per song.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
I have listened to it over 1000 times and counting. Despacito is my favourite song of all time.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
"Despacito" is the greatest Spanish song of all time, 3.2 billion views on Youtube.
"Gangnam Style" is the greatest Korean song of all time with almost 3 billion views on Youtube.
"See You Again" is the greatest movie theme song of all time with 3 billion views on Youtube.
3 billion views is clear proof of success and confirmation of a song's greatness.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Models on the beach + trashy song + weak male vocal singer = 3 billion+ views on Youtube. There is no talent at all in this song. Talented vocal singers on Youtube that are brilliant rarely hit 100 million views per song.

I don't get it. Which one of these was sarcastic?

Flilix said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
I have listened to it over 1000 times and counting. Despacito is my favourite song of all time.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
"Despacito" is the greatest Spanish song of all time, 3.2 billion views on Youtube.
"Gangnam Style" is the greatest Korean song of all time with almost 3 billion views on Youtube.
"See You Again" is the greatest movie theme song of all time with 3 billion views on Youtube.
3 billion views is clear proof of success and confirmation of a song's greatness.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

I don't get it. Which one of these was sarcastic?

Yeah, I'm lost.