By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - White Supremacist Drives Car into Counter-Protesters (20 Injured, One Dead)

sethnintendo said:
Kane1389 said:

What? What does this post have to do with anything I said??

BTW, they were chanting you will not replace us, not jews

It just seemed like you were trying to stick up for neo nazis and KKK.  What do you think is going to happen if two groups that hate each other converge in public?  Yes, there will be fights but I don't agree with trying to put more blame or equal blame on anti fascist. 

Neo Nazis and KKK are scum and it was pretty fucking obvious to most people that they were there to start trouble than to "defend" a stupid statue of a traitor to the USA.  They brought clubs and shields to apparently "protect" themselves because they knew their primitive views are greatly opposed by a majority of Americans.  I grew up in the north and currently live in the south.  I don't give a fuck about the confed or so called preserving history when most these statues went up during the civil rights movement and not directly after the war.  It is pretty obvious what those statues purpose was when erected during that time period.  I'll gladly talk shit to anyone that flies a traitor flag such as the confed flag.  The war was like 150+ years ago.  Confed side lost and was in the wrong.  Get over it you damn sore losers.  You can put your statues of your "heros" in a museum but confed traitor statues and flags don't belong on USA public land. 

I'm actually surprised that you guys have a Washington statue in London.

You can disagree with their views and motives as much as you want, but they were given a right to assemble and have a rally, you dont get to attack and assault people just because you find their views reprehensible. And yes, Antifa, Black Bloc, BAMN and other communist far left thugs are just as much to blame for violence as the AltRight and white nationalists are.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
sethnintendo said:

Nah I'm just talking shit about Nazis. 

Now that's the shit-talking I can get behind!

Yeah but you are self admitted communist. By all aspecst of history, communists are much worse than Nazis.

I mean, you can shit talk all you want, but just so you know, you have no moral high ground as a communist, even against Nazis

Kane1389 said:
SpokenTruth said:

You do know they were alternating between both statements, right? 

I do not, since WN ideology revolves around fighting off non-white replacement (ie.Blacks, Hispanics etc...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

watch the first minute of this and you'll see the different chants that were going on. Basically "blood and soil" "you will not replace us" and "jews will not replace us"

Kane1389 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yeah but you are self admitted communist. By all aspecst of history, communists are much worse than Nazis.

I mean, you can shit talk all you want, but just so you know, you have no moral high ground as a communist, even against Nazis

Communists: Want a world where hierarchies are eliminated and is replaced by a system of mutual aid where people help each other

Nazis: Want a world where certain races are exterminated in order to make room for the "Übermensch"

Yeah, communists are definitely much worse than Nazis!

Kane1389 said:
VGPolyglot said:

One can debate the kill count of these two ideologies but I don't think that someone who holds to that ideology is necessarily beholden to all the bad deeds done by other that hold that ideology unless the ideology itself was the reason for the evil deeds. For example, some like to argue that atheism is bad because Mao was an atheist and killed lots of people but there is nothing inherent in the idea that you don't believe in god that then dictates that you should kill a lot of people. Similarly there's nothing in communism that dictates that you should kill people, it has simply been used by a lot of shitty people who did kill people. Then you have the nazi ideology which is the idea of some races being superior and inferior races should be eliminated. That's a core part of that ideology and led directly to those deaths so being a nazi is much more linked to the deaths that have been caused by nazis than being an atheist of communist. 

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Kane1389 said:

Communists: Want a world where hierarchies are eliminated and is replaced by a system of mutual aid where people help each other

Nazis: Want a world where certain races are exterminated in order to make room for the "Übermensch"

"Communists: Want a world where hierarchies are eliminated and is replaced by a system of mutual aid where people help each other"

...why do you keep repeating things that are clearly false? - whenever i ask you how hierarchies that come about due to the inherent differences between people would be eliminated you just stop replying and then later on repeat the same claim over again

"Nazis: Want a world where certain races are exterminated in order to make room for the "Übermensch""

all practical examples of communism have exhibited these very tendencies but with regards to other characteristics outside of race such as being successful

Torillian said:
Kane1389 said:

One can debate the kill count of these two ideologies but I don't think that someone who holds to that ideology is necessarily beholden to all the bad deeds done by other that hold that ideology unless the ideology itself was the reason for the evil deeds. For example, some like to argue that atheism is bad because Mao was an atheist and killed lots of people but there is nothing inherent in the idea that you don't believe in god that then dictates that you should kill a lot of people. Similarly there's nothing in communism that dictates that you should kill people, it has simply been used by a lot of shitty people who did kill people. Then you have the nazi ideology which is the idea of some races being superior and inferior races should be eliminated. That's a core part of that ideology and led directly to those deaths so being a nazi is much more linked to the deaths that have been caused by nazis than being an atheist of communist. 

"That's a core part of that ideology and led directly to those deaths so being a nazi is much more linked to the deaths that have been caused by nazis than being an atheist of communist. "

a core part of being a communist is that class differences must be eliminated - so they use this as justification for killing those who have worked hard and became successful so that they can create a more level society

most of the communist in our current era see white men as having more than all other groups and so they use that as justification for hatred against white men

so really communism is just as murderous as nazi ideology or any other silly ideology that tries to offer a path to utopia for a society

the truth is that all ideologies that have a utopian goal are inherently murderous, not just nazi ideology, not just communist ideology etc etc etc

o_O.Q said:
VGPolyglot said:

"Communists: Want a world where hierarchies are eliminated and is replaced by a system of mutual aid where people help each other"

...why do you keep repeating things that are clearly false? - whenever i ask you how hierarchies that come about due to the inherent differences between people would be eliminated you just stop replying and then later on repeat the same claim over again

"Nazis: Want a world where certain races are exterminated in order to make room for the "Übermensch""

all practical examples of communism have exhibited these very tendencies but with regards to other characteristics outside of race such as being successful

"Want a world" whether or not you believe it's possible, that's what communists want.

And by practical examples of communism, you mean the regimes that did not claim to have been communist? Merely that they considered themselves to be the vanguard to lead to communism?

o_O.Q said:
Torillian said:

"That's a core part of that ideology and led directly to those deaths so being a nazi is much more linked to the deaths that have been caused by nazis than being an atheist of communist. "

a core part of being a communist is that class differences must be eliminated - so they use this as justification for killing those who have worked hard and became successful so that they can create a more level society

most of the communist in our current era see white men as having more than all other groups and so they use that as justification for hatred against white men

so really communism is just as murderous as nazi ideology or any other silly ideology that tries to offer a path to utopia for a society

the truth is that all ideologies that have a utopian goal are inherently murderous, not just nazi ideology, not just communist ideology etc etc etc

COmmunism states that those class differences must be eliminated, but people in those classes do not necessarily have to be eliminated. Again you can argue that that naturally leads to killing, but killing is not a part of the central dogma. Nazism on the other hand divides people by something that is totally beyond their control to change. You can change social class, you can't change your race.

Torillian said:
o_O.Q said:

COmmunism states that those class differences must be eliminated, but people in those classes do not necessarily have to be eliminated. Again you can argue that that naturally leads to killing, but killing is not a part of the central dogma. Nazism on the other hand divides people by something that is totally beyond their control to change. You can change social class, you can't change your race.

killing has to be part of the central dogma because people who pursue interests beyond the scope of the goal of the communist society would lead to its collapse and that's why people were killed in the millions as a result of the communist regimes of the past

the central idea that motivates people to pursue communism is the same concept used within religion quite commonly and that is the idea of a utopia/heaven

now if you have a communist society and you've convinced the people that you've created heaven/utopia on earth, how could you possibly allow people to undermine that idea and pursue something different? it obviously undermines the whole structure you've put into place, which i'll reiterate is the reason its such a muderous ideology

"Nazism on the other hand divides people by something that is totally beyond their control to change."

as does communism as i explained to you - communism requires that people stamp out their individuality so everyone is converging on the same goal so to speak

stamping out our individuality to some degree is necessary for society to function, but communism takes it much further and requires that this be done to a far greater extent

"You can change social class, you can't change your race."

social class to a large extent is the result of our unique features that we cannot change which communists seek to suppress so everyone can be "equal"