By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - White Supremacist Drives Car into Counter-Protesters (20 Injured, One Dead)

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

BLM and Antifa/Alt-Left will take care of the White Supremacists/KKK/Neo Nazis/Alt-Right. The alt-left outnumber the alt-right at most political rallies. 

I hate the term alt-left, whatever that's even supposed to mean. Unlike the alt-right who are scared to call themselves fascists and Nazis, I'll say outright that I'm a communist and anarchist.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Superman4 said:

Robert E Lee also wanted Slavery, so we should listen to him now that you agree with him?

Well, that's not entirely true. If it was, he wouldn't have freed all of the slaves owned by his family. Not sure what this has to do with anything though.

Weren't those slaves because it was in his father's will to do so? I don't think it was out of any kind of altruism. Robert E Lee was very much a proponent of slavery.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

BLM and Antifa/Alt-Left will take care of the White Supremacists/KKK/Neo Nazis/Alt-Right. The alt-left outnumber the alt-right at most political rallies. 

Alt-Left doesn't exist, the term is made up and meaningless.

VGPolyglot said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

I hate the term alt-left, whatever that's even supposed to mean. Unlike the alt-right who are scared to call themselves fascists and Nazis, I'll say outright that I'm a communist and anarchist.

They aren't scared to call themselves Nazis.  Hell they walk around with the patch and wave the flags. 

sethnintendo said:
VGPolyglot said:

They aren't scared to call themselves Nazis.  Hell they walk around with the patch and wave the flags. 

The term alt-right is used because it has less negative connotations than Nazi.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
sethnintendo said:

Yea Nazis have a really bad image problem.  I wonder why?

sethnintendo said:
VGPolyglot said:

The way you worded it makes it seem like I'm trying to defend Nazis.

VGPolyglot said:
sethnintendo said:

Nah I'm just talking shit about Nazis. 

sethnintendo said:
VGPolyglot said:

Nah I'm just talking shit about Nazis. 

Now that's the shit-talking I can get behind!

SpokenTruth said:
Kane1389 said:

What? What does this post have to do with anything I said??

BTW, they were chanting you will not replace us, not jews

You do know they were alternating between both statements, right? 

I do not, since WN ideology revolves around fighting off non-white replacement (ie.Blacks, Hispanics etc...)