By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - White Supremacist Drives Car into Counter-Protesters (20 Injured, One Dead)

Slimebeast said:
Soundwave said:

Trump is who we thought he was. 

In fact, I believe matter of factly that Trump is actually worse than racists in many ways. 

What's worse? 

A racist is something who largely through their own idiocy/ignorance/low I.Q./fear hates people of other races. OK, we agree probably that this is bad. 

Trump is someone who coddles/uses racists and inflames racial tensions for his own political gain. 

Of the two, I would actually say the second is actually more despicable. 

Trump is on tape by the way refusing to condemn KKK/Neo-Nazis/David Duke before by claiming he didn't know what those groups were about, which is a lie because he is on tape several years prior and he knows full well in that interview who David Duke is. So there is no "debate" here really. He has used this tactic in the past and he does it for transparent political gain. 

Trump never said that he doesn't know what KKK or Neo nazis stand for, where on earth did you get that from? He just explained that he needed some time before he had a fairly good picture of what went on in Charlottesville, explaining why his first condemnation statement was kept so general.

This enormous witch hunt and smear campaign by media and even Republican politicians to try to bring down Trump by blaming him for the opinions of a few hundred extreme right wingers and the heinous act of one single right wing murderer, it's so utterly cheap and dishonest for a supposedly democratic society in 2017. It's so unworthy of a nation that actually was very civil only a few decades ago.

I feel so bad living in this perverse and corrupt culture. It sickens me. I am worried about the future because it just keeps getting worse.

I am speaking about this from the campaign, where Trump already employed the "strategy" of courting racist groups like the KKK. Here he is offered a chance by CNN's Jake Tapper to denounce, repudiate endorsements from David Duke (former grand wizard of the KKK). He lies here and pretends he can't do that because he doesn't know who David Duke is. 

Why do I say that's a lie ... because here is some years earlier and he fully knows who David Duke is. 

So he's lying full stop there and some people need to stop spinning "ooooh, it's just all innocent". What he did last week shamefully is just a version of what he did above during his campaign. He knows full well what he is doing and the groups he is winking at and he knows full well that not denouncing them strongly is what they want. We know that too because they have fucking said that straight up in celebrating his original remarks. 

Not only that but David Duke himself sent Trump an angry tweet saying he better not condemn the KKK/NeoNazis at Charlottesville too loudly ... and then Duke quickly deleted that, but lol, how much more transparent does this need to be? 

The thing is I think now Trump may realize privately he fucked up royally last week by thinking of this as a binary voter base issue instead of understanding as president he had a moral obligation to lead and help heal the country. Even Fox News said it was the worst week of his presidency. He fucked up big league to use his own vernacular. 

And if you're in the "I'm worried about the future" point ... hey welcome to the party pal. Come join the growing segment of 60%+ of the country who's seriously worried we have an unhinged reality TV guy in the White House who is incapable of leading a country. 

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
Slimebeast said:

Trump never said that he doesn't know what KKK or Neo nazis stand for, where on earth did you get that from? He just explained that he needed some time before he had a fairly good picture of what went on in Charlottesville, explaining why his first condemnation statement was kept so general.

This enormous witch hunt and smear campaign by media and even Republican politicians to try to bring down Trump by blaming him for the opinions of a few hundred extreme right wingers and the heinous act of one single right wing murderer, it's so utterly cheap and dishonest for a supposedly democratic society in 2017. It's so unworthy of a nation that actually was very civil only a few decades ago.

I feel so bad living in this perverse and corrupt culture. It sickens me. I am worried about the future because it just keeps getting worse.

I am speaking about this from the campaign, where Trump already employed the "strategy" of courting racist groups like the KKK. Here he is offered a chance by CNN's Jake Tapper to denounce, repudiate endorsements from David Duke (former grand wizard of the KKK). He lies here and pretends he can't do that because he doesn't know who David Duke is. 

Why do I say that's a lie ... because here is some years earlier and he fully knows who David Duke is. 

So he's lying full stop there and some people need to stop spinning "ooooh, it's just all innocent". What he did last week shamefully is just a version of what he did above during his campaign. He knows full well what he is doing and the groups he is winking at and he knows full well that not denouncing them strongly is what they want. We know that too because they have fucking said that straight up in celebrating his original remarks. 

Not only that but David Duke himself sent Trump an angry tweet saying he better not condemn the KKK/NeoNazis at Charlottesville too loudly ... and then Duke quickly deleted that, but lol, how much more transparent does this need to be? 

The thing is I think now Trump may realize privately he fucked up royally last week by thinking of this as a binary voter base issue instead of understanding as president he had a moral obligation to lead and help heal the country. Even Fox News said it was the worst week of his presidency. He fucked up big league to use his own vernacular. 

And if you're in the "I'm worried about the future" point ... hey welcome to the party pal. Come join the growing segment of 60%+ of the country who's seriously worried we have an unhinged reality TV guy in the White House who is incapable of leading a country. 

Oh, okay. I thought you were refering to the press event after Charlottesville.

I didn't know about that video. Obviously he is lying by pretending he doesn't know about the KKK and David Duke. And Trump isn't a good liar.

As to why he is lying it was probably a strategy set before the campaign that he shouldn't complicate things by denouncing anybody. Because if you let media decide things and demand dencouncements left and right, you might end up in trouble because all of a sudden they demand you to denounce somebody that you don't want to denounce. Any politician wants to decide by himself what to talk about. That was probably their campaign strategy.

It doesn't mean that Trump believes David Duke and the KKK stand for any significant voter base. And it doesn't mean that he secretly endorses them.

How he has handled this whole Charlottesville crisis, yes I'm sure Trump feels that he has fucked up his communication by going back and forth so many times.

Had he originally clearly just said "I denounce the evil nazis, the KKK, white supremacists and the Antifa" and kept to this statement, this crisis would all have blown off.

When the media is out hunting for witches, it's not wise to start babbling about "there are fine people on both sides" lol

Slimebeast said:

When the media is out hunting for witches, it's not wise to start babbling about "there are fine people on both sides" lol

No, dont listen to esablishment shills, there were absolutley both sides that did wrong. In fact, the nationalists were mostly peaceful until the Antifa, Black Bloc and other far left lunatics showed up to start shit as they usually do

Kane1389 said:
Slimebeast said:

No, dont listen to esablishment shills, there were absolutley both sides that did wrong. In fact, the nationalists were mostly peaceful until the Antifa, Black Bloc and other far left lunatics showed up to start shit as they usually do

Keep chanting Jews will not replace us.

Kane1389 said:
Slimebeast said:

Surounding a church and synagogue with torches and weapons chanting "Blood and Soil" and "Jews will not replace us" sure is peaceful. The people inside must have been at complete comfort. 

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Soundwave said:

Trump is who we thought he was. 

In fact, I believe matter of factly that Trump is actually worse than racists in many ways. 

What's worse? 

A racist is something who largely through their own idiocy/ignorance/low I.Q./fear hates people of other races. OK, we agree probably that this is bad. 

Trump is someone who coddles/uses racists and inflames racial tensions for his own political gain. 

Of the two, I would actually say the second is actually more despicable. 

Trump is on tape by the way refusing to condemn KKK/Neo-Nazis/David Duke before by claiming he didn't know what those groups were about, which is a lie because he is on tape several years prior and he knows full well in that interview who David Duke is. So there is no "debate" here really. He has used this tactic in the past and he does it for transparent political gain. 

Yeah, this country is truly starting to scare me with its media sensationalism that is stirring up more and more violence. There are just so many ignorant and impressionable people on both extremes that I can't see anything but chaos in our future. I seriously am considering moving to Italy or Canada when I get the means. I really feel the violence in the streets is just going to escalate more and more until we have an all out race war, thanks mainly to the media adding fuel to the fire to get those coveted ratings..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

DarthMetalliCube said:
Slimebeast said:

Yeah, this country is truly starting to scare me with its media sensationalism that is stirring up more and more violence. There are just so many ignorant and impressionable people on both extremes that I can't see anything but chaos in our future. I seriously am considering moving to Italy or Canada when I get the means. I really feel the violence in the streets is just going to escalate more and more until we have an all out race war, thanks mainly to the media adding fuel to the fire to get those coveted ratings..

There will be no "race war", vast majority of whites would tell these Nazi cunts to go fuck off, let alone 40+% of the other half of the country who make them piss themselves. 

We are headed through an ugly, ugly presidency though. This is only month 8? This presidency is going down the toilet and fast. I don't think there's much to prevent that. Trump is an egomaniac who  I think has basically created a "strong man" character during the election, now he can't go back on that, because it would hurt his ego, which is paramount above all else. So we're kinda stuck with this insane person as president. Even his own supporters I think would admit he is not the most mentally sound person. 

But eventually he will be gone, and then I think things will begin to heal and get better after that. There is no America without people accepting each other, it's just that simple, the demographics simply do not allow it. People are going to have to suck it up and learn to live with each other, that's all there is to it. 

The way I see it really basic but apt terms is "traditional America" is like the older baby that is used to getting all the attention and is now throwing a tantrum now that a younger baby has been brought home and thinks they can get the younger baby to go away some how. But that baby is not going anywhere, they are just going to have to learn to live with the new situation. 

FIT_Gamer said:
Locknuts said:

Just statues....for now.

It's all part of American history and should be preserved.

Even Robert E. Lee himself didn't not want Confederate monuments put up after the war. They have no place being here. 

Robert E Lee also wanted Slavery, so we should listen to him now that you agree with him?

Superman4 said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Even Robert E. Lee himself didn't not want Confederate monuments put up after the war. They have no place being here. 

Robert E Lee also wanted Slavery, so we should listen to him now that you agree with him?

lol what the fuck is this logic 

sethnintendo said:
Kane1389 said:

Keep chanting Jews will not replace us.

What? What does this post have to do with anything I said??

BTW, they were chanting you will not replace us, not jews