By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - White Supremacist Drives Car into Counter-Protesters (20 Injured, One Dead)

Was the white suprermacist a muzlim

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
asqarkabab said:
Was the white suprermacist a muzlim

Obviously. All white spremacist are muslim. 

The 50's were strange.

VGPolyglot said:
sethnintendo said:

They aren't scared to call themselves Nazis.  Hell they walk around with the patch and wave the flags. 

The term alt-right is used because it has less negative connotations than Nazi.

The term is being used mostely by the media so that you associate the term "right" with nazi's and so on.

The goal is to slowly clumb the alt-right and the right into the same group.

Thus why in the same term they are hating the term alt-left, because they don't want the same thing they are tryign to do to happen to them as well.

konnichiwa said:

The 50's were strange.

Somehow I doubt that was representative of what the 50's was actually like x D 

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
konnichiwa said:

The 50's were strange.

Indeed but still a strong message for the 50's, we all know he could only got away with this message because he is white, if he was any other race people pointed out he should shut up because he is not an American but an illigal immigrant from even an other planet.

irstupid said:
VGPolyglot said:

The term alt-right is used because it has less negative connotations than Nazi.

The term is being used mostely by the media so that you associate the term "right" with nazi's and so on.

Thus why in the same term they are hating the term alt-left, because they don't want the same thing they are tryign to do to happen to them as well.

It wasn't the media that coined the term to describe them, it was Richard Spencer who came out with the term as a way to self-identify.

konnichiwa said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Indeed but still a strong message for the 50's, we all know he could only got away with this message because he is white, if he was any other race people pointed out he should shut up because he is not an American but an illigal immigrant from even an other planet.

Yep. It seems to me like Super Heroes have always been representative of positive social change for the most part. Well, that's from an outsider looking in I suppose. 

VGPolyglot said:
irstupid said:

It wasn't the media that coined the term to describe them, it was Richard Spencer who came out with the term as a way to self-identify.

Yes i know that. It was his way of trying to appear affiliated with the right/conservatives/republicans, whatever you want to say. To give his movement some perceived credibility. The average person is a moron and thus will assume alt-right and right are the same or close enough that no point in seperating them.

The media was smart and allowed it and pounced on it. Having the right being tied with a white supremacists is great for them. 

The point is the same though. Fox or republicans or whoever is labeling ANTIFA as alt-left or other undesirables that the left does not want to be associated with. Richard Spencer calling himself alt-right and associated himself with the right. Both associations hurt the left and right respectively.

Whether its an outsider labeling himself, or an outsider labeling another a term, the fact is the same. Both are not associated with the left or the right, but they are being presented that way. 

irstupid said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yes i know that. It was his way of trying to appear affiliated with the right/conservatives/republicans, whatever you want to say. To give his movement some perceived credibility. The average person is a moron and thus will assume alt-right and right are the same or close enough that no point in seperating them.

The media was smart and allowed it and pounced on it. Having the right being tied with a white supremacists is great for them. 

The point is the same though. Fox or republicans or whoever is labeling ANTIFA as alt-left or other undesirables that the left does not want to be associated with. Richard Spencer calling himself alt-right and associated himself with the right. Both associations hurt the left and right respectively.

Whether its an outsider labeling himself, or an outsider labeling another a term, the fact is the same. Both are not associated with the left or the right, but they are being presented that way. 

How does that dispute what I said? That alt-right is used because it has less negative connotations than Nazi?