By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo officially removes Wii U page from website

Nintendo's website(atleast in the US) no longer has a Wii U specific tab on the heading, only Switch and 3DS. Is this the final nail in the coffin of the Wii U? Worth noting the Wii U still does get some recognition under the "games" tab and the former Wii U page is still around in an extremely barebones fashion. It's almost as if this nearly 5 year old console never existed! 

http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu/what-is-wiiu

Around the Network

Soon they will never speak about it again, and when asked they will feign ignorance.

Wow, I finally know what it's like to say good night to your neighbor one day and wake up to him being dead in the morning. This is so surreal! I looked at this page just a few days ago D :

I'm surprised they don't have a DS page tbh.

morenoingrato said:
Soon they will never speak about it again, and when asked they will feign ignorance.

"The Wii U? What's the Wii U? 

O-ohh! You meant the EARLY ACCESS Switch? Yeah haha, those were the days. Remember when it sold 46% of the Xbox One's sales? Ahh man, good times.

Good times."

Goodnight Sweet Prince

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

It's not a Wii problem - it's U

Sad. The Wii U is my favorite Nintendo console.

Wii U? What's that?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

What is this "Wii u" you speak of?

Is that a Vita?