By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTX 1080 TI OnionBerry Giveaway!!

Just wanted to say how nice it is of you to have this give away. I hope everyone has fun

gamertag Brainteeth

psn Brainteeth

ios Brainteeth

Nintendo Network Brainteeth

Instagram Brainteeth

Around the Network

I was thinking about entering, but, truth be told, I have a GTX 1080 TI FTW3 already, and I should probably say that first.  But, the whole "username in the photo" isn't hard to get around either, because i have multiple gaming PCs, and one with an R9 390x.

However, if I did win, after looking at some of these builds, the only thing fit to do would be to do a PC build giveaway(november-december)... like... i feel sorry for some of you all of you guys.  I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't play my games at high settings and at least a stable 90fps, minimum.

HollyGamer said:

Well this is my humble PC, i got GTX 960 MSI with Intel i5 Skylake Ram 8 GB with 2 tera Hard disk ,

What case is that? Looks slick. 

FIT_Gamer said:
HollyGamer said:

Well this is my humble PC, i got GTX 960 MSI with Intel i5 Skylake Ram 8 GB with 2 tera Hard disk ,

NZXT phantom 

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
FIT_Gamer said:

NZXT phantom 

Derp. The angle of pic got me. I almost bought the orange/black version of that case a couple of years ago. Wish they'd made it in purple. 

Scisca said:

I wrote a nice version, but liquids made me change it for sh!ts and giggles No offence Berry

POEM for my Bae

Hey! Listen, my fair Onionberry
How do I want to pop your cherry
You are my life, my mephedrone
And since it's dangerous to go alone

Join my life-quest and of your own accord
I'll let you unsheathe my Mastersword
For you I shall fight if ever need be
Till all your round booty are belong to me

They say love is war, war never changes
So let us skip the more boring stages
Let's couch co-op your favourite game
Not gonna stop till neighbours know my name

Something tells me, despite my hassle
My GPU is in another castle

The GPU is a lie
[...]

Gonna post the pic of my rig tomorrow, since I'm not at home. Cheers!

Ok, finally a pic of my rig.

As you can see that's an overclocked Skylake i5 6600K CPU, watercooled by a Corsair AIO with two 140mm Noctua fans, 16 GB DDR4 RAM overclocked to 3000 MHz CL15, Republic of Gamers MoBo, 250 GB SSD from GoodRAM, 3TB HDD from Seagate and an awesome modular power supply from Super Flower ( <3 the name and logo), all inside the CoolerMaster MasterCase Pro with a total of 6 140mm fans for some harcore cooling. I'm really proud of the cable management I managed to pull off, think it's quite clean

But... This awesome gaming rig is missing one crucial part! It has no GPU and I am forced to use the integrated Intel 530 Hope now you all see why it has to be me who's going to steal OB's heart (and GPU ).

PS. I see some of you guys don't stick to the rule of a 2-3 paragraph poem and instead write an epopee Not nice, but kudos for the hard work

PPS. OnionBerry, highest repect for this idea! It's both crazy and awesome on your part, incredible move.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

mZuzek said:
NATO said:
I wouldn't degrade myself like that for a graphics card tbh

Your problem is thinking any of this is degrading.

Just a bit of harmless fun and a cool thought from Onion tbh, I'm happy out with my 760ti but would never say no to an upgrade as a gift for the sake of partaking in fun on this forum, I take part in head wreck threads for nothing but a headache :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

What?
There's a 2-3 paragraph rule?!?
I'm gunna have to make some edits