By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - North Korea considering strike on Guam

CaptainExplosion said:
SegataSanshiro said:

My god he is dumber than Trump. A dude with a country the size of Kentucky and very limited resources trying to challenge the worlds most poweful military. Enjoy your death.

It's gonna result in everyone else's death too, I just know it.

This is what happens when you let idiots like Trump and Kim Jong Un breathe.

I'm with you. We're fucked.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
DevilRising said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
I think Trump is the devil incarnate but fuck Kim. It's time he and his entire regime get wiped off the map. You can only launch so many missiles and threaten people so many times before you have to pay the price.

The problem with that, is that if they get wiped off the map, a whole lot of innocent North Koreans, who are too fearful to do anything to get rid of him, would get wiped off the map too.

They have no one to blame up their leader for that. If he goes through with what he says, launches missles at the US, millions will die here as well. You just can't threaten a country like he's doing without consequence. There is no pretty ending to war. The stronger country wins, the weaker one loses... eggs are broken. I would suggest Kim step back and re-think this shit right now if he wants to save his own people. 

I would love it if NK tried to nuke Guam. Good luck! Guam is only 210 sq. mile in size and it's thousands of miles away from NK. It's not like NK has sophisticated guidance computers.. Hell, even if they could hit Guam, its better
than them hitting LA, Chicago., etc..

Beside, we stil owe payback to those assholes for the August '76 murder of US Army Capt. Arthur Bonifas and 1st LT Mark Barrett.

I'm just waiting for him to give sufficient reason to raze North Korea to the ground.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Kim and Trump, brothers from another mother

Trump should call Kim fat, see what his response is.

so many uninformed responses on this thread.

Kim says shit like this because it is one of the tools he uses to control his own people and look strong internally. I doubt he has any intention of carrying it out. He did not grow up in isolation like the rest of the people in his country did. He knows if he has any chance of survival in any conflict he cannot look like the bad guy. He knows if the US looks to be the aggressor China will pledge their support to him which would likely cause us to de-escalate.

If he goes and nuke something in response to an insult NO ONE will support them and once China backs out he is done.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

It's all talk, which is typical of Kim. Guess the flavor of this month is Guam. Wonder what he's going to threaten next month...

bigjon said:
so many uninformed responses on this thread.

Kim says shit like this because it is one of the tools he uses to control his own people and look strong internally. I doubt he has any intention of carrying it out. He did not grow up in isolation like the rest of the people in his country did. He knows if he has any chance of survival in any conflict he cannot look like the bad guy. He knows if the US looks to be the aggressor China will pledge their support to him which would likely cause us to de-escalate.

If he goes and nuke something in response to an insult NO ONE will support them and once China backs out he is done.

I agree that Un is posturing, but I severely doubt that the USA would attack first or that China would support NK.

China is one of the biggest forces imposing the new sanctions on NK.

The USA would react to any attack, but our diplomats have repeatedly stressed that we won't start shit. Which is part of why China is glad to commit to the sanctions. NK's time is done. Either the sanctions strangle the life from them, since they aren't self-succient or they take the truly stupid path of attacking someone and everyone jumps their ass.