By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Activision: Destiny 2 DLC could be as important as the Base game

"Destiny 2 will be supported with multiple expansions after launch. While these have yet to be fully detailed, Hirshberg stressed that Destiny 2's expansion content is incredibly important.

"Finally, and maybe most importantly with a game like this, Destiny is so engaging that the follow-on content is almost as important if not as important as the main game," Hirshberg said."

full article: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-2-dlc-could-be-as-important-as-the-main-ga/1100-6452262/

Its good to see that Destiny 2 will be getting more consistant DLC to keep the game updated compared to Destiny 1. I'm looking foward to it.

Around the Network

If it's so important then it should be included in the main game.

All the more reason to wait a year or two and get the full edition.

"Finally, and maybe most importantly with a game like this, Destiny is so engaging that the follow-on content is almost as important if not as important as the main game. So if you shit on the main game, or think it's mediocre, just buy the season pass. Trust me"

Oh look, a reason to ski- Wait, this game came free with my GPU. Shit

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Yay....

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Based on how much better the first game got after the Taken King expansion, I am totally fine with this. I got 3 years of enjoyment out of Destiny 1 that amounted to a grand total price of 170 bucks. Thats like buying one game a year. Cool.

Of course they are important to Destiny. Look at the first - the annual fall expansion has always been integral (and each cost about half the price of a whole new game). The other baby bits were just more content in a content-starved game.

Yeah i'm not buying this until I can get the entire thing for $60. Fair to say, they already have every DLC planned out if he can say that s confidently.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

bananaking21 said:
All the more reason to wait a year or two and get the full edition.

Exactly what I was thinking.