By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hellblade: A Beautiful Hell

xl-klaudkil said:
Totally destroyed my hype with that digital only crap...

I mean, it's fair to assume this is a budget title on a grander scale. Going digital probably saves them quite a bit of money.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Ansel is probably the best image capture software I've seen so far. I was testing it with Witcher 3 the other night and managed to get a few shots. I really love the degree of freedom it allows for. I'ts also great in that it allows for distant shots as well as being able to use it with either a M+K or gamepad.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

xl-klaudkil said:

So, are you not going to buy/play it because it's digital only?

CladInShadows said:
xl-klaudkil said:

So, are you not going to buy/play it because it's digital only?

He dislikes digital gaming. It's why he once had a sig titled "physical master race" as well as sporting some videos on youtube using the same title. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Good thing the game also released in gog, and wow, 13.5gb download size for this gorgeous AAA quality game is quite amazing.

Edit: alright, got Hellblade for the PC, so far i should get GTX 1080 Ti at the end of month(yeah, i don't this gpu yet xD) Game looks uber realistic in 4K not to mention on headphone what the game and CGI said... Wear it, don't leave the speakers on.

Around the Network

Score moved up from 81 to 82 now after 33 reviews.

CGI or anyone else have any impressions?

Absolutely loving this game, so unique and deserves lots of sales (I just hope it gets them). I know the main talking point of this game is the story and the way it's told and how it's tackling mental illness but the combat feels awesome aswell, very simple but I love how each hit feels like it's got weight behind it.
I can say it's one of my favourite games released this year.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Before long Physical releases wont be a thing, and we will all be the better for it.

Somehow I missed this thread when I made mine yesterday (which, for some reason I thought was Tuesday). I'm loving the game so far.

Remarkable what they pulled off with such a small budget.