By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hellblade: A Beautiful Hell

Wow, the game does look very beautiful. Seems to be getting good scores too (barring the Jimquisition fiasco).

Around the Network

Nice! How far in are you??

I am surprised it has 81 on metacritic so far.

Looked at the side by side over a few vids on YT. It doesn't really look all that amazing to me. Witcher 3 still holds that visual look for me (especially with mods).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Totally destroyed my hype with that digital only crap...

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

Looks real nice might pick this up

super excited to play this, as soon as i finish GOT and Plat HZD i will buy this!

(unless Uncharted date is close in which case i will buy after that)

2018 Hit List: Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit, Dreams, Spider-Man, God Of War, Days Gone, Medievil, Tomb Raider 3, RDR2 

Meh, less then 10 hours. Waste of money to me unfortunately.

I recently watched the 2016 4K 3D 360 trailer on PSVR and was pretty impressed. Yet since the finished game doesn't work in VR, meh. Perhaps when I see it sitting on a store shelf some day I would like to add it to my collection. Digital 2D nah.

CGI-Quality said:
pitzy272 said:
Nice! How far in are you??

About an hour in. Don't want to show too much, though

Haha I support that. I've been excited for this game. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts when you're done!