By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Twenty year old woman gets 15 months in Prison for encouraging boyfriend to kill himself

Feminism is to blame for this light sentence. Feminism is nothing more than blatant hatred against men. Feminism corrupts society and ensures laws are heavily favoured towards females over men.

Around the Network

If it's true that she is depressed and shows other mental issues then she should not be put into jail for this. Clearly, she has some issues such as how her boyfriend had issues with suicide. She needs treatment.

If she's proven to be completely sane and without mental illness then something should be done, but the people saying death penalty or more than 20 years in prison are a bit extreme. Encouraging someone to kill themselves is different than actually killing someone.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Feminism is to blame for this light sentence. Feminism is nothing more than blatant hatred against men. Feminism corrupts society and ensures laws are heavily favoured towards females over men.

I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Do people usually get harsher penalties for telling people to kill themselves?  Do you have examples of men getting heavier sentences for this sort of crime?

she is a sociopath.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

https://www.suffragents.org/women-and-jail
Where is the Gender Equality? Women get lighter sentences and are less likely to be convicted of crimes. Society does not universally apply the law to both genders. If it was a man committing a similar crime he would get a long prison sentence and the feminists and social justice warriors would be celebrating justice has been served.

Does not matter what her sentence is, because this news is making its way around the world, and everyone is going to know what kind of bitch she really is. People will be shaming her on social media, she'll probably be alone for the rest of her life, and flipping burgers at Mcdonalds. That is her punishment.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Before I judge her I would like to see those text messages.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Before I judge her I would like to see those text messages.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8518656

Mom knows best! oh I mean girlfriend.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.