By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22
Miguel_Zorro said:
RolStoppable said:

Losers: MTZehvor (down 5, from #1 to #6), Arminillo (down 15, from #3 to #18), BlowoverKing (down 4, from #4 to #8), HomokHarcos (down 6, from #7 to #13), theRepublic (down 10, from #9 to #19), NobleTeam360 (down 11, from #11 to #22), Carl2291 (down 4, from #12 to #16), Miguel_Zorro (down 8, from #15 to #23).

Haha.  I'm pretty sure I wasn't #15 last week.  I'll be clawing my way back up all season after missing a week.

I'm going to have to hope others start missing weeks.  Might be my only chance.  I've been down in the pits all season long but finally pulled in a good week.  I haven't given up hope yet...

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

sethnintendo said:

I'm going to have to hope others start missing weeks.  Might be my only chance.  I've been down in the pits all season long but finally pulled in a good week.  I haven't given up hope yet...

You are currently only two games behind #16, the last playoff spot. This is far from hopeless when there are still nine weeks to go. All you have to do is gain one game per month and you'll be alive in the playoff race in week 17.

Yea, seems like it is a pretty close pack right now.  Towards the end of last year the top dogs were pulling way out in front of the pack.  Seems closer than last year to me.

RolStoppable said:
Wow, I got all three of my waiver claims this week. Then again, there's hardly anything worth grabbing from waivers, so that explains the lack of competition.

The Bills are going to fall to the Jets this week because I added Taylor and the defense to my roster. QB is so thin at this point in the season. The available alternatives at this position have unfavorable matchups this week, so Taylor really looks like the best bet.

The 11th, 12th, and 19th ranked WRs were all on waivers

I wanted Ju Ju Smith Schuster but of course, someone else got him :|

BUF-NYJ 1 IND-HOU  2 CIN-JAX  2 TB-NO  2
LAR-NYG  1 ATL-CAR  1 DEN-PHI  2 BAL-TEN  2
ARI-SF  2 WAS-SEA  2 KC-DAL  1 OAK-MIA  1
BYE   BYE   BYE   DET-GB 1 by 14

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
BUF-NYJ 1 IND-HOU 2 CIN-JAX 2 TB-NO 2
LAR-NYG 1 ATL-CAR 1 DEN-PHI 2 BAL-TEN 2
ARI-SF 1 WAS-SEA 2 KC-DAL 1 OAK-MIA 2
BYE   BYE   BYE   DET-GB 1 by 10

LAR-NYG 1 ATL-CAR 2 DEN-PHI 2 BAL-TEN 2
ARI-SF 2 WAS-SEA 2 KC-DAL 1 OAK-MIA 1
BYE   BYE   BYE   DET-GB 1 by 11

Btw, now that there are edit stamps on edited posts, are we allowed to edit our picks instead of making a new post?

LAR-NYG 1 ATL-CAR 2 DEN-PHI 2 BAL-TEN 2
ARI-SF 2 WAS-SEA 2 KC-DAL 1 OAK-MIA 1
BYE   BYE   BYE   DET-GB 1 by 10

Wow, none of you guys are choosing Dallas Cowboys. They will beat the chiefs down easily.