By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22

My bonehead pick of the week was picking the Cardinals over the Rams. So since we are almost at the halfway point of the season I would like the Rams and the Eagles facing of in the NFC title game and the Patriot and the Steelers facing of in the AFC title game.

Around the Network

MIA-BAL 1 MIN-CLE 1 OAK-BUF 1 IND-CIN 2
LAC-NE 2 CHI-NO 2 ATL-NYJ 1 SF-PHI 2
CAR-TB 1 HOU-SEA 1 DAL-WAS 1 PIT-DET 1
BYE   BYE   BYE   DEN-KC 2 by 7

Yeah my team was dominant in this league this week but in the league I care most about where I can win $1,200 my team scored 25 goddamn points. And this is following a week where I scored 35 and thought "holy fuck how can it get any worse?".

I fucked up in that league by going RB heavy and sprinkling in some big play receivers who have turned out to be shit, and late in the draft I picked Luck, figuring I'd stream a QB a week or two until he was healthy.

Now I'll probably have to roll with Tyrod fucking Taylor the rest of the season.

I find it interesting that he's trading Cooper now that the Raiders have decided to move him around, putting him in the slot some, and generally just force the issue of getting him the ball, even as he continues to drop a bunch. Giving him up for Fitzgerald, who's gonna be playing with a garbage back up QB the rest of the season is......well, stupid.

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

I find it interesting that he's trading Cooper now that the Raiders have decided to move him around, putting him in the slot some, and generally just force the issue of getting him the ball, even as he continues to drop a bunch. Giving him up for Fitzgerald, who's gonna be playing with a garbage back up QB the rest of the season is......well, stupid.

You aren't much better. Trying to get one of my RBs while offering me a RB who doesn't even play this week and can be expected to be a distant second again soon.

Ivory is a valuable backup. Fournette came into the season with foot issues, recently got what looked like a pretty nast ankle sprain, and the way that the Jags are riding him every time he's out on the field, is gonna be in danger of missing more time.

Not like your RBs are setting the world on fire either 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Gosh, that shad guy in our fantasy league is so shady. Last week he rejected my trade for Aaron Jones and Amari Cooper, this week he offers me Aaron Jones and Foreman (Houston RB) for DeSean Jackson and Travis Kelce. As if I would give away a locked starter and a common starter for a common starter and a failure.

I will never get any trade done in fantasy.

Showed this to him (Fractured Remains) and another random guy (Solaris Magnus) on Discord.

Rol is the shadiest of all.

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

Ivory is a valuable backup. Fournette came into the season with foot issues, recently got what looked like a pretty nast ankle sprain, and the way that the Jags are riding him every time he's out on the field, is gonna be in danger of missing more time.

Not like your RBs are setting the world on fire either 

I'd take Ivory if you didn't want a RB from me. Right now I have only two on my roster who can start this week. Do you want Kroft for Ivory?

MTZehvor said:

Showed this to him (Fractured Remains) and another random guy (Solaris Magnus) on Discord.

Rol is the shadiest of all.

I don't get it.

There's nothing really to get, just a picture of you being called equally shady for your av.

RolStoppable said:
MTZehvor said:

There's nothing really to get, just a picture of you being called equally shady for your av.

But why is my profile picture shady? If those guys are really your buddies, you need to look for a new crowd.

I participate in an NFL prediction league thread run by a guy who thinks Elise is a good character. I already knew that I have questionable taste in people I interact with.

Fucking SCAB doesn't ever even do me the courtesy of rejecting or countering my trade requests........he just lets them sit there forever or until I cancel them myself. It's infuriating.

MIA-BAL 1 MIN-CLE 1 OAK-BUF 1 IND-CIN 2
LAC-NE 2 CHI-NO 2 ATL-NYJ 1 SF-PHI 2
CAR-TB 2 HOU-SEA 2 DAL-WAS 1 PIT-DET 1
BYE   BYE   BYE   DEN-KC
KC by 8