By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22
superchunk said:
Rol has already added his pick for tonight to the spreadsheet. Knowing him, he'll have is other picks up well before Sunday. But I'm betting Angelus or someone else could post what he picked before sunday games as well.

Oh OK, I didn't even realize the spreadsheet before.

Around the Network
LAR-SF 1
BAL-JAX  1 NYG-PHI  2 MIA-NYJ  1
HOU-NE  2 TB-MIN  2 CLE-IND  2 ATL-DET  1
PIT-CHI  1 NO-CAR 2
DEN-BUF  1 SEA-TEN  2
CIN-GB  2 KC-LAC  1 OAK-WAS  1 DAL-ARI 1 by 12

Picking the Rams.

So I couldn't log in this morning to make my pick for tonight. I was at first thinking that if a certain asshole mod was going to ban me, then I'm going to come back and get my money's worth once it was over, but it didn't look like the typical "You've been banned but we're not telling you" screen, so I don't know what was up.

Now that I can log in I'll make the rest of my picks

LAR-SF 1
BAL-JAX  1 NYG-PHI  2 MIA-NYJ  1
HOU-NE  2 TB-MIN  1 CLE-IND  2 ATL-DET  2
PIT-CHI  1 NO-CAR
DEN-BUF  1 SEA-TEN  2
CIN-GB  2 KC-LAC  1 OAK-WAS  1 DAL-ARI 1 by 4

A lot of these seem like easy picks but that makes me nervous.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
MTZehvor said:

I'm willing to part with anyone, for the right price.

Antonio Brown for Leveon Bell?

Unless it's a Tier 1 QB or Julio Jones, I'm probably not trading Bell for a single player.

MTZehvor said:

Meanwhile, on my end, Le’Veon Bell continues to disappoint, Jonathan Stewart, Brandin Cooks, and Tyreek Hill dropped off significantly after decent-quality performances last week, and my team wasted another solid effort by Todd Gurley (24 points).

Gurley put up solid numbers tonight also.  I got a decent 20 or so out of Hyde myself.  Looks like you should have subed Watkins for Stewart who has a did not practice.  Watkins got 22.6 points and you would be sitting pretty with just 2 players played.

HomokHarcos said:
MTZehvor said:

Judging from the above post, he'll be making his picks through Angelus.

I hope he posts all of RolStoppable's picks before the game for transparency. I don't know if he can (and he probably wouldn't) cheat.

Ya, I'll post his picks here before the deadline

That game actually turned out to be a good one, I didn't tune in until the 3rd quarter but man that was easily the best two-quarters I've watched this season so far. :D

sethnintendo said:
MTZehvor said:

Meanwhile, on my end, Le’Veon Bell continues to disappoint, Jonathan Stewart, Brandin Cooks, and Tyreek Hill dropped off significantly after decent-quality performances last week, and my team wasted another solid effort by Todd Gurley (24 points).

Gurley put up solid numbers tonight also.  I got a decent 20 or so out of Hyde myself.  Looks like you should have subed Watkins for Stewart who has a did not practice.  Watkins got 22.6 points and you would be sitting pretty with just 2 players played.

This is advice with helpfulness on par of "you should have picked the Broncos over the Cowboys last week."

Yeah, thanks, I figured that out. Wasn't really a whole lot of reason to believe that Sammy Watkins would go off after miserable results in Weeks 1 & 2 and Jared Goff still throwing the ball, but that's how fantasy goes sometimes.