By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22

Well the Saints celebrated their 50th anniversary by getting destroyed by the Patriots and the Jaguars are back to being terrible.

Around the Network

Seahawks seem to like low scoring games.... Luckily for the 49ers that is their specialty, not scoring at all.

Cowboys making the Broncos offense look like the second coming of Greatest show on turf

Did I say Carson Palmer was literally the worst? I meant the Seahawks are literally the worst

Dez drops so many balls

Around the Network

Looks like my fantasy team did pretty good this week. I made a few changes from last week which turned out to help a decent amount. Brady and Crabtree having really good weeks helped a lot (also a few other of my players that did bad last week did better this week). Good thing because my opponent put up a decent fight with his team. Still going to try to make a few changes (mainly wanting to get a better defense team since Vikings aren't doing shit on d this year it seems) but hopefully I won't have to tweak my team too much more in future.

Improved on my weekly picks but still had a few bad picks that I should have known better.  If I end up with 11-12 wins then I'll be happy. 

Switching my pick from ATL to GB. Good luck haha.

It's a blowout.

Well the Cowboys are getting their ass kicked right now.

Another disappointing week.