By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22
RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

Because I can't image they'll risk putting him back out there, risking further injury, when there's no way they'll make the playoffs now. Or do they still have a shot? I imagine it's gotta be nigh nil if anything.

Aside from the lacking arm strength he displayed on the underthrown balls, Rodgers looked fine.

The Falcons have to lose out for the Packers to still have a playoff chance. Saints and Panthers are good opponents, but the Bucs aren't. Therefore it's likely that the Packers will be mathematically eliminated by the end of this week's MNF.

I'm not saying he's not healthy enough to play, but he's also not so healthy that he needs to be out there if there's nothing to play for. I know I wouldn't play him if I was running that team and there was no shot at the playoffs. But hey....if they feel otherwise, I ain't gonna complain about it from my perspective. I'll happily start him again if he plays.

Around the Network

Looks like I'm out in fantasy. It was a good season, started dominating, injuries and suspension and Kunt hitting the rookie wall killed me though. At least I'm still alive in my big money league, have a shot at over a grand next week.

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!

LudicrousSpeed said:
Looks like I'm out in fantasy. It was a good season, started dominating, injuries and suspension and Kunt hitting the rookie wall killed me though. At least I'm still alive in my big money league, have a shot at over a grand next week.

You sure are salty about a guy that not only helped get you to the playoffs, but also had two of his best games for you in said playoffs

Where is the salt? He did finally bounce back, as I thought he would which is why I kept him despite many trade offers. But he did hit a wall during the season.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Checking next week's games, I realized why it went past me that LAC@KC was on Saturday. The fantasy league displays kickoff times according to my time zone.

Now fingers crossed that the Falcons lose out and keep the Packers alive in the playoff race. Very unlikely to happen, but it isn't over until it's over.

It's over for the Packers. Now us Cowboy fans live on!!!

I was one game away from a perfect week!

Has anyone ever pulled it off?

Man, missing all those Thursday games early in the season is biting me in the ass now.

IND-BAL 2
MIN-GB 1 DEN-WAS 2 LAR-TEN 1
LAC-NYJ 1 ATL-NO 2 BUF-NE 2 MIA-KC 2
DET-CIN 2 CLE-CHI 2 TB-CAR 2 JAX-SF 1
NYG-ARI 2 SEA-DAL 2 PIT-HOU 1 OAK-PHI PHI by 3

RolStoppable said:
IND-BAL 2 MIN-GB 1 DEN-WAS 2 LAR-TEN 1
LAC-NYJ 1 ATL-NO 2 BUF-NE 2 MIA-KC 2
DET-CIN 1 CLE-CHI 2 TB-CAR 2 JAX-SF 1
NYG-ARI 2 SEA-DAL 2 PIT-HOU 1 OAK-PHI 2 by 14

Damn, missed like every toss up pick. Oh well.

IND-BAL 2
MIN-GB 1 DEN-WAS 1 LAR-TEN 1
LAC-NYJ 2 ATL-NO 2 BUF-NE 2 MIA-KC 2
DET-CIN 1 CLE-CHI 2 TB-CAR 2 JAX-SF 2
NYG-ARI 2 SEA-DAL 1 PIT-HOU 1 OAK-PHI 2 by 7