By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Peach Ball: Senran Kagura announced for Switch

I wanna give this a try. Hope there's art work in it.

Around the Network

*pukes*

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Would have preferred the remake they are doing on the PS4 but oh well. Should the audience show up for this game or that other one they are doing, maybe then we can get one of the mainline titles.

As much grief people give the game for its designs, the original 3DS games after the first one are still pretty decently brawlers.

Those queues in japan are gonna just get longer and harder.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

TheWPCTraveler said:
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it bad that I just really like pinball?

Well, why not like pinball with oppai anime girls?

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
This is gonna unleash the wrath of Anita Sarkeasian, I just know it.

Her fury is flapping her lips on youtube and moaning, ignore it like you should and enjoy the games.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

"Players will be able to feel the springing and vibrations when the ball hits an object or the body of a character."

k

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ganoncrotch said:
CaptainExplosion said:
This is gonna unleash the wrath of Anita Sarkeasian, I just know it.

Her fury is flapping her lips on youtube and moaning, ignore it like you should and enjoy the games.

Time to buy a Switch for me!

CaptainExplosion said:
Ganoncrotch said:

She's the kind of person who got DOA Extreme 3 banned in the West. Bitch is more powerful than you think. :(

Someone like that literally has the power based on how many people listen and argue with her about her topics, if ignored she has exactly zero power, if companies decide to listen to her fine, vote with your wallet and avoid their products for bending to the will of someone trying to justify spending time in college on gender studies classes.