By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu: Japan’s best-selling games of June 2017, Physical and Digital numbers.

Shikamo said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I'm proud of you, The Last Guardian. You didn't deserve nearly the amount of negative reaction you got. I love you.

We have something in common, I also find unfair the hatred that the last guardian receives, I love this game :)

The Last Guardian is actually the best game I have played in the past 10 years (since Shadow of the Colossus). Such an unique gaming experience. Ueda is a genius, but he creates love-it-or-hate-it-games. But why so much more digital sales than physical in Japan? Only because of the "small" size of the game?

Around the Network

Right before the splatoon chaos

50/50 for FFXIV Stormblood. Nice!

Interesting. So we can infer that Nintendo digital sales are around 10% on average while Sony's are much much much higher.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Well, it makes sense, considering with the PS4, you have to do mandatory 15-20 GB installs that take quite a long time either way, so one could say, "What the fuck's the point of buying a physical copy, then?"
Whereas with the Switch and 3DS, you just put the cartirdge in and BOOM there you go.

Around the Network

PS4 199,831 digital sales across 16 titles
NSW 48,882 digital sales across 6 titles
3DS 15,851 digital sales across 6 titles
PSV 1,556 digital sales across 2 titles