By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Finally Passes 18 mil after such a long time!

The 360 has been stuck in the 17 mil range ever since January. I know its popularity has been falling around the world lately, but it still is a good accomplishment considering that it was also getting beat by the 8 year old Ps2 for some time.

I think congratulatons are in order for M$.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

we got 2 million more until they deserve praise.

20 million is the goal.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Good for them--I have a feelingit will at least double the original 'Box's sales. For the record, they haven't been losing popularity--they've been gaining it. It's just that the competition (who they used to be beating) is gaining it much faster.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

It may take 2 more months until it hits 20 mil. Remember, Gta4 will help it sell massive yes, but the problem is, it comes out at the end of this month. It won't sell over 2 mil in May alone either. (Something that can be done by the Ps3 and most definitely Wii.)

I will give it 3.5 months till it makes 20 mil.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius

18 down, 42 to go!

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

yeah it was a long time,

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

thekitchensink, no offense, but it I really don't think it will break 49 mil in this gen. This is just my thought. (The original box sold 24.5 mil.)

40 mil max is my thought.

True Genius

Mr. Stickball, you seriously think the 360 will sell 60 mil?

True Genius

40 million 360's and 65 million ps3's by the end of this gen. i just dont see the 360 surviving after gears 2

Good for MS, but still, 18 million isn't really a milestone to celebrate.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089