By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game ever made? POLL #2!!!!! UPDATE. Winner declared!

What do you think is the best game ever made?

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 26 4.22%

Final Fantasy X 41 6.66%

The Last of Us 108 17.53%

Halo 3 22 3.57%

Chrono Trigger 63 10.23%

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 276 44.81%

Uncharted 4 21 3.41%

Horizon: Zero Dawn 16 2.60%

Bloodborne 22 3.57%

Goat Simulator 21 3.41%

Total:616

The Last Of Us. Nothing else comes close.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
Why you dont have Mario Galaxy in OP!?

Calm down, friend. I may include it in poll #3. I had Mario 64 in my 1st poll. If I get two more requests, I Will include it for sure. 

GribbleGrunger said:
The Last Of Us. Nothing else comes close.

Hey, I may be getting a Pro later this year. Do you have one?

niceguygameplayer said:
Miyamotoo said:
Why you dont have Mario Galaxy in OP!?

Calm down, friend. I may include it in poll #3. I had Mario 64 in my 1st poll. If I get two more requests, I Will include it for sure. 

OK, I will try. :)

Seems like Nintendo's classics obliterate all competition. Mario Galaxy will probably dominate any round it is in

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
Seems like Nintendo's classics obliterate all competition. Mario Galaxy will probably dominate any round it is in

I do think it is because there are more Nintendo fans here than Sony or Microsoft fans. I personally am not a big fan of Nintendo made games, besides Metroid. However, I must be fair and include a variety.

monocle_layton said:

Oh yeah, Mario 64 came in 3rd place in my first poll. Final Fantasy VII beat it out. But Ocarina of time won the first poll. 

Making me choose between Chrono Trigger and BOTW is just evil.

Ka-pi96 said:
monocle_layton said:

While that would probably be the case regardless (given how the VGC demographics are) the poll itself doesn't help. Only 1 Nintendo game to vote for so Nintendo fans will all choose that while votes from Sony fans are split between 5 different games.

Should have made it fairer by having a more even mix of games...

Are you saying we should cut all options and turn this into BotW vs Knack? You know Knack will embarass BotW

Of the ones listed I voted for Bloodborne. For later lists I suppose I'll nominate Final Fantasy IX, Dark Souls and Shadow of the Colossus.