By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What exclusives have you purchased that came out this year?

Halo Wars 2: XBO/PC
Voodoo Vince remastered: XBO/PC
Neir Automata: PC version, but its a PS4 console exclusive

Around the Network
Hiku said:
Console exclusives?

Nioh
Nier: Automata
Persona 5

Nioh is a full exclusive ;)

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

S.T.A.G.E. said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Nier is not an exclusive.

Anyways :

Horizon Zero Dawn
Nioh
The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild
Splatoon 2
Arms
Persona 5

Want to get : 

Crash Bandicoot N.Sane

Maybe Xenoblade 2

Mario Odyssey

Mayyyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbe Uncharted Lost Legacy

Yakuza 0

In the console realm, it is, but I get your point. Impressive list. Xenoblade would take forever to finish. I wish they would remaster part 1 and port it so I couldplay it before I jump into two. 

Using "console exclusives" sir? If I didn't know better i'd think you were an Xbot :D

Yeahhhhh I don't know about Xenoblade 2. I played the first one for a few hours but it didn't grab me, combat was weird. Plus, X looks MUCH BETTER aesthetically. X looks better than 2 tbh. 

Tmfwang said:
Hiku said:
Console exclusives?

Nioh
Nier: Automata
Persona 5

Nioh is a full exclusive ;)

Persona is too , it's just on PS3 as well

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Depending on sales I will get horizon frozen wilds and uncharted lost legacy. I will get them both for sure eventually but I will wait on sales.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
V-r0cK said:

- Nier Automata
- Gravity Rush 2
- Persona 5
- Yakuza 0
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
- Yakuza Kiwami (already preordered)

Thought about getting KH2.8 and the 1.5/2.5 collection but I'll wait for a complete collection when KH3 comes out.

Ni No Kuni 2 would've been on the list if it didnt get delayed.

Great list! I almost forgot Ni No Kuni 2 and Kingdom hearts. I must get a PS3 to play the first Ni no Kuni game.

I really hope they remaster the first Ni No Kuni, i wouldn't mind playing it again on PS4.  But if they dont then yes you should definitely get a PS3 to play it!  Especially if you love Studio Ghibli movies.

Nioh
Mario Kart 8 (switch)
Kingdom hearts 2.8
Yakuza 0
Crash insane trilogy
Gravity Rush 2

Persona 5 ( 2 copies) 

Probably lots of others, those are just the ones that spring to mind. I'll also get Final Fantasy XII HD on Tuesday.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
SecondWar said:
Halo Wars 2

Cool. Does it play well on console being an RTS?

The control scheme is more or less the same as the first game, which was specifically designed fr the xbox controller so it worked fine. Only problem I have is I play it sporadically so sometimes forget a few controls.

If you are a keen RTS gamer on PC I'm guessing you'd be bettr off with the PC version though.

BotW
Crash N Sane
Horizon Zero Dawn

I've enjoyed all of them.

The only other exclusive that has released this year that is on my list still is Halo Wars 2. But, I don't know if I'll ever get around to it. I guess it is also not really an exclusive....

Botw
Horizon Zero Dawn
Wipeout Omega
Nex Machina
Cavernous wastes
Far point
Polybius
Statik

That's it for this year's releases so far.