By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What exclusives have you purchased that came out this year?

SecondWar said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Cool. Does it play well on console being an RTS?

The control scheme is more or less the same as the first game, which was specifically designed fr the xbox controller so it worked fine. Only problem I have is I play it sporadically so sometimes forget a few controls.

If you are a keen RTS gamer on PC I'm guessing you'd be bettr off with the PC version though.

Perhaps. Ill put halo wars on my list when I get PC. Ill get Star Craft 2 first but that is now on the list. It should be a good price by then.

Around the Network

Zelda Breath of the Wild: (I bought the wii u and NS version)

Persona 5 (PS4)

Nioh (PS4)

Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)

Nier: Automata (PC)

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Ka-pi96 said:
Horizon Zero Dawn and Crash N Sane Trilogy.

Knack 2 will be added to that list soon though!

Nice1 Two platformers and a grade A RPG. How are you enjoy Dark Souls 4....I mean crash?

Ka-pi96 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Nice1 Two platformers and a grade A RPG. How are you enjoy Dark Souls 4....I mean crash?

Loved Crash, dunno about the Dark Souls comparison (never played one of them) but it sure was hard!

Just hope the success of it encourages Activision to do more. Would love another Crash karting game next!

Agreed. Crash was a great part of my introduction to the Playstation brand in the beginning. It would be great to see something else happen. The demand seems like its there. Its killing it in sales.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

In the console realm, it is, but I get your point. Impressive list. Xenoblade would take forever to finish. I wish they would remaster part 1 and port it so I couldplay it before I jump into two. 

Using "console exclusives" sir? If I didn't know better i'd think you were an Xbot :D

Yeahhhhh I don't know about Xenoblade 2. I played the first one for a few hours but it didn't grab me, combat was weird. Plus, X looks MUCH BETTER aesthetically. X looks better than 2 tbh. 

LOL You know those terminologies didnt really exist in the console realm until the gen set foot in there. I hope they put out like a preview deno of Xenoblades. I'd love to try it.  I never got to play the first so this is important. What was it about the combat that rubbed you the wrong way?

Around the Network

Horizon

Crash

Gravity Rush 2

Persona 5 technically

And I think that's it

Breath of the Wild (Wii U)
Persona 5 (PS3)

If handhelds are not included I think those two will be the only ones.

Jesus...let me think...

Horizon
Nioh
Zelda
Persona 5
Halo Wars 2
Nex Machina
Crash
Wipeout

Farpoint 

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

KilleyMc said:
Breath of the Wild (Wii U)
Persona 5 (PS3)

If handhelds are not included I think those two will be the only ones.

You know what.....I'll make an exception. Add to that list, bro. I didnt really give my DS much love, but it will get some when Metroid drops. 

Can Persona 5 be considered Exclusive? I mean, I have it on PS3. Otherwise, here is my list:

Splatoon 2 (Switch)

Mario Kart Deluxe (Switch)

Kamiko (Switch)

ARMS (Switch)

Fire Emblem Echoes (3DS)

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread