By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Heroes has generated over $100 million so far

People still play that game? 🙄

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:

i still play sometimes

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Well deserved, I think thats more than Fire emblem awakenings profit lol

Nautilus said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Wow, that is a fantastic amount. That money and all the advertisement will surely help the series grow. How much as Mario Run done, to compare the two business models?

I think Mario Run has more than 10 times the numbers of downloads(the free version), but only made like 60% or 70% of what this game made.Cant remember the exact numbers, but I kno there has been a news about 1 or 2 months ago detailing that.

That's why you go Free-to-play on mobile. The thing is, 98% of customers on mobile aren't ready to pay any amount that could accumulate to something significant, so you got to find ways to milk the other 2% out of every last cent they can spare (and some that they can't spare, but are will give anyways since they're addicts). Mario Run doesn't let you pay more than 10$. That's a planned failure.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

TorterraBoy said:
Well deserved, I think thats more than Fire emblem awakenings profit lol

Not really.  Fire Emblem Awakening's profits were all theirs while they have to share the Fire Emblem Heroes profits with Google, Apple and DeNA.  Even then, mobile was probably a huge reason why Nintendo were willing to combine their software libraries.  If they can make enough profit on mobile to come close to half of what they used to make on an average year with their consoles (minus the Wii), I think they'll be happy.  I fully expect the Animal Crossing mobile game to be way more successful than Fire Emblem Heroes and I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to make a Nintendogs title for mobile as well.

Around the Network
pbroy said:

I still play it daily > : T

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

The pie chart for Canada says 4% but I'm reading "Canada at 6 percent" in the text. Hmmm...

Remember that gaisha games are popular in japan, and this one is probably the best.
While its also the first one to penetrate the US market
I'm F2P but find it enjoyable. Mostlt cause I had a extreamly lucky 1st pull in 4* nowi, 5* catria and 5* marth...

I wasn't expecting those number, though it makes sense. It definitely appeals to the Japanese more since they'd be more familiar with heroes from certain titles since the west is still missing a lot of older titles only released in Japan. There have been new heroes that only Japanese would be familiar with, minus fans who've played translated roms of past games.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
I wasn't expecting those number, though it makes sense. It definitely appeals to the Japanese more since they'd be more familiar with heroes from certain titles since the west is still missing a lot of older titles only released in Japan. There have been new heroes that only Japanese would be familiar with, minus fans who've played translated roms of past games.

Its the least grindy and money hungry gaicha game out there, though that probably has to do with the fact that its more of a fanservice (and not only the sexy kind) game than a way to earn money.

Still no sacred stones chatecters outside of the incest subtext twins though.