By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Linkin Park Singer Chester Bennington Found Dead From Apparent Suicide

robzo100 said:
Not necessarily a fan but Jesus Christ...and after speaking at the funeral of his idol's suicide not that long before.

I'm guessing that played its part. It's Chris Cornell's Birthday today

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Well good for him.

Jason, is this really the time to be trolling?

VGPolyglot said:
jason1637 said:
Well good for him.

Im not. He wanted to kill himself and he did it. I'm happy he got what he wanted.

jason1637 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Im not. He wanted to kill himself and he did it. I'm happy he got what he wanted.

And the people here who loved his music?  The people here who might be struggling with their own despression and have used this man's music to keep fighting? Do you care about them and what they want?  

jason1637 said:
VGPolyglot said:

You know, I can understand wanting attention, hell I am a bit of an attention whore myself, but is it really a good idea to do it here?

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
jason1637 said:

And the people here who loved his music?  The people here who might be struggling with their own despression and have used this man's music to keep fighting? Do you care about them and what they want?  

Well for those struggling with depression i hope they get help and can feel better. To them this is a big loss and it sucks that it makes them feel worse but if the guy killed himself theres probably a good reason and im happy for him that if he was suffering he did what he felt he had to. Still sucks for those affected.

VGPolyglot said:
jason1637 said:

You know, I can understand wanting attention, hell I am a bit of an attention whore myself, but is it really a good idea to do it here?

Well excuse me for sharing an opinion.

R.I.P. so sad...

Rest In Peace, thanks for the inspiring music :'(

such a huge talent, both as a vocalist and a songwriter

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Ka-pi96 said:
jason1637 said:

Well for those struggling with depression i hope they get help and can feel better. To them this is a big loss and it sucks that it makes them feel worse but if the guy killed himself theres probably a good reason and im happy for him that if he was suffering he did what he felt he had to. Still sucks for those affected.

Well excuse me for sharing an opinion.

So why don't you hope he had got help and felt better instead of this then?

Because he already killed himself. If news came out thta he was considering it i'd hope he would get help but its all said and done.

jason1637 said:
VGPolyglot said:

This is agressively stupid