By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - best 4k hdr gaming tv

LG C7 OLED TV wins

Best Mid-Range 4k HDR Gaming TV goes to sonyx900e

http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/best/by-usage/hdr-gaming

Around the Network

getting a 4K gaming tv is just way to expensive. you need good input lag and proper HDR. i was planning on getting a 4K tv but decided to wait till the prices are way more reasonable.

Can't wait for LG to get some competition in the OLED market.

LG definitely have amazing TVs. I am happy with my KS8000 Samsung. I will probably consider upgrading once Dolby Vision becomes a standard. For now the price i paid is reasonable.

Double Post

Around the Network

21ms input lag for 4k + HDR is quite good but still too high for me to use a TV for gaming.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Don't be fooled while HDR is still in its infancy. Dolby Vision is a gimmick too. So don't bother with that.

Wait 2 - 3 years and a proper standard for HDR will be used. HDR is very ugly at the moment especially with movies.

I went from a 1080p 240 hertz Visio to a Sony 4k HDR tv back in November and, regardless of what people may say, the improvements were substantial. From image to apps to form factor (it's as thin as a cellphone). I love it. I imagine the 2017 models are even better.

I used that same site to help me choose, btw. I trust them.

I have my eye on that Sony 900E, but it's a bit too expensive for me right now.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
I have my eye on that Sony 900E, but it's a bit too expensive for me right now.

what size would you like? Cleveland plasma gives better prices on tvs and gets great customer reviews and is a trusted seller