By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - NIN New Single!

Do you like NIN?

What's a NIN? 4 16.00%

Yes 14 56.00%

A bit 4 16.00%

No 3 12.00%

Total:25

So, any NIN fans here? One of the few bands from the 90s that, imo, is still making solid music, and in Trent's case, even more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDV-dOvqKzQ

I think the song is really killer, very poppy while still retaining a unique style. So, any nin fans on here? Polybuis fans?

Around the Network

Hell yes,it's one of my favourite bands! Awesome song, it feels like it belongs to Pretty Hate Machine.

Yeah, coming from 1st Quake.

NIN is great! Mostly Pretty Hate Machine, The Downward Spiral, and Year One though imo

Not a huge fan and can't really listen to the new single too easily right now, but I like their music somewhat.

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:

Hell yes,it's one of my favourite bands! Awesome song, it feels like it belongs to Pretty Hate Machine.

Haha nice to see some fans on here!! Yes, it's like NIN's Pretty Hate Machine updated for 2017 just with a positive vibe. Loving it as well!

QUAKECore89 said:
Yeah, coming from 1st Quake.

Love the quake theme song, one of his best from that "dark" era of NIN, he's gone in such different directions since.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
NIN is great! Mostly Pretty Hate Machine, The Downward Spiral, and Year One though imo

Interesting choices! For me it's The Fragile, Ghosts, and the Social Network OST. Love all the work of course.

Always surprised to meet NIN fans in any fashion. So I gotta ask everyone, what are your top 3/handful of songs?

Some special ones for me are Into the Void, Ripe With Decay, and Ghosts-13

Absolutely love it!!! Trent rarely ever disappoints!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Love a lot of NIN's older stuff (The Fragile is a fantastic album), but not their new stuff as much. I'm kind of digging this new song though. Look forward to hearing more.

The Downward Spiral and The Fragile are Reznor's best albums (I consider NIN a one man project). The Fragile is one of the best albums of 90s.

The new song is okay.

This is pretty good.

I haven't listened to a NIN album since the 2008 release. I got some catching up to do.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)