By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - NIN New Single!

Do you like NIN?

What's a NIN? 4 16.00%

Yes 14 56.00%

A bit 4 16.00%

No 3 12.00%

Total:25
robzo100 said:
Volterra_90 said:

Hell yes,it's one of my favourite bands! Awesome song, it feels like it belongs to Pretty Hate Machine.

Haha nice to see some fans on here!! Yes, it's like NIN's Pretty Hate Machine updated for 2017 just with a positive vibe. Loving it as well!

QUAKECore89 said:
Yeah, coming from 1st Quake.

Love the quake theme song, one of his best from that "dark" era of NIN, he's gone in such different directions since.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
NIN is great! Mostly Pretty Hate Machine, The Downward Spiral, and Year One though imo

Interesting choices! For me it's The Fragile, Ghosts, and the Social Network OST. Love all the work of course.

Always surprised to meet NIN fans in any fashion. So I gotta ask everyone, what are your top 3/handful of songs?

Some special ones for me are Into the Void, Ripe With Decay, and Ghosts-13

Love those songs too. Well, I think I like every NIN song, so... My personal favourites are The Great Below, We're in this Together and Happiness in Slavery. But they change from time to time.

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
This is pretty good.

I haven't listened to a NIN album since the 2008 release. I got some catching up to do.                                     

Ah, so Year Zero then, a solid one. This single is coming from the second EP of what he is describing as a trilogy of EPs starting with one a few months back called "Not The Actual Events" - it was okay, but this single here feels really fresh and modern.

I love NIN. I went to see Trent twice before he married and announced his retirement back in 2009 (I feel old now...). Thankfully he's come back to NIN and touring since.

My favoutrites are The Fragile, The downward Spiral and With Teeth. Although I think I'm a bit of an outlier on that last one, I just love Dave Grohls drum work on it.

robzo100 said:

Interesting choices! For me it's The Fragile, Ghosts, and the Social Network OST. Love all the work of course.

Always surprised to meet NIN fans in any fashion. So I gotta ask everyone, what are your top 3/handful of songs?

Some special ones for me are Into the Void, Ripe With Decay, and Ghosts-13

I never heard his movie soundtracks, or his stuff after Year Zero. I love a couple of songs on the Fragile but it's too long