By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - At long last, I bought a PS4

Congrats. Welcome to PlayStation :)

Around the Network

Persona 5, Gravity Rush, ASAP!

WebMasterFlex said:

It was just a question of time. Get The Last Of Us Remastered, one of best game ever made.

I second this recommendation.  I'd also suggest The Witcher 3, if you've not played it yet.  Horizon Zero Dawn is great if you like action RPGs.  If you're into platformers, I suggest Ratchet and Clank.  That's the best platformer I've played ina several years, I think.  

I'm excited for you and the games you can now play!

You can stretch your gaming funds by checking out a used game section in stores. Pick up some big hits from the PS4's earlier releases like inFAMOUS second son, Batman, The Order 1888, MLB the shows, Knack, Drive Club, and anything that you would like to try. Since they are cheap,you can't go wrong giving them a try.

The library games is soooo huge! I would recommend picking up a few PSN Cash cards and spend a day or two flipping-thru the online store to get your choices on games out of the entire selection. Prepare yourself for the pressure of having too many choices.

Then when you become comfortable with the device. You'll realize you have barely tapped its potential. It can still offer VR for you to try. Make sure to try the Ninja Bots if you get the PS Camera. The Ninja Bots are free from PlayStation and are great solo or local co-op.

I'll add you as a friend if you would like.

Persona 5
Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark force
World of Final Fantasy
Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey
Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book
Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky
Disgaea 5
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Digimon Story: Next Order
Final Fantasy XV
Nier Automata
Nioh
Omega Quintet
Grand Kingdom
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Tales of Berseria
Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star
Tales of Zestiria
Tales of Graces f
Star Ocean V: Integrity & Faithlessness
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception (Mask of Truth comes in september)
Summon Night 6: Lost Borders
Akiba's Beat

^ If you where looking for some (J)RPGs.

Around the Network

Congrats. I am passing on PS4 but plan to get PS5 slim if it will be bc with PS4 games.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

fleischr said:

Greatness Awaits!

Gratulation for your PlayStation 4 !!!! Many amazing and legendary Games wait for you : D

my favorites are Persona 5 (jrpg-reference), Yakuza Zero, The Last of Us ect. If you like Open Word, play Horizon Zero Dawn - its awesome. Yakuza Kiwami (one of the best videogame-storys ever) coming in august. In november "Ni No Kuni 2" with studio ghibli-design and soundtracks. Have fun = )

Next year: Detroit Become Human, God of War, The Last of Us 2, Dragon Quest 11, Death Stranding, Shenmue 3, the best Spiderman-Game ever and maybe FF 7 Remake for PS4. You need more lifetime too for so many amazing games :D

Earth Defence Force 4.1. It's a 500-700 grind to finish the game 100%. I'm working on it right now. Who AMONG the danmmed will follow me to Babylon?!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Earth Defence Force 4.1. It's a 500-700 grind to finish the game 100%. I'm working on it right now. Who AMONG the danmmed will follow me to Babylon?!

I can hear Lord Karnage chanting EDF!!!! right this instant

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Yes if you must choose 5 exclusives games I recommend too :
- The Last Of Us Remastered
- Persona 5
- Uncharted 4 : A Thief's End
- Ratchet & Clank
- Horizon Zero Dawn