By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you have any games pre-ordered for the switch?

I finally broke down and got an Amazon prime membership.  Since it includes 20% off physical games I decided to pre-order a few.  I would have pre-ordered Spla2oon but they were only offering a digital code (guess i'll have to check back or go to a brick and mortar).  I did pre-order Mario & Rabbids as well as Mario Odyssey.

What have you guys pre-ordered or plan to pre-order?

Around the Network

Have Pre-Ordered:
Splatoon 2

Going to Pre-Order:
Metroid: Samus Returns
Pokkén Tournament DX
Super Mario Odyssey
Pokémon Ultra Sun
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Maybe Pre-Order:
Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Skyrim Switch

Just Splatoon 2 and Super Mario Odyssey.

Gonna pre-order Metroid Prime 4 as soon as we get more concrete info about it.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

StarDoor said:
Have Pre-Ordered:
Splatoon 2

Going to Pre-Order:
Metroid: Samus Returns
Pokkén Tournament DX
Super Mario Odyssey
Pokémon Ultra Sun
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Maybe Pre-Order:
Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Skyrim Switch

I really would like to buy Xenoblade but I bought the one on WiiU and I think it is still in the plastic.  I just don't have time to game like I used to and those games seem like a commitment.  I never played Skyrim (sadly my 60 year old father has) so I will likely pick that one up sometime down the line.

Odyssey

I need it right now

Around the Network

Mario + Rabbids and Mario Odyssey. I would like to buy Skyrim but I don't have that much time to play so many games during Autumn. I also have not preordered Xenoblade 2 because I don't think it will release in 2017.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Ultrashroomz said:
Just Splatoon 2 and Super Mario Odyssey.

Gonna pre-order Metroid Prime 4 as soon as we get more concrete info about it.

Same here on Prime, after Zelda it is my second favorite Nintendo series.

Super Mario Odyssey.

The Prime discount applies for pre-orders as well as anything bought within the first 2 weeks of launch. So I don't always pre-order but just decide to buy with-in first 2 weeks.

The_Yoda said:

I finally broke down and got an Amazon prime membership.  Since it includes 20% off physical games I decided to pre-order a few.  I would have pre-ordered Spla2oon but they were only offering a digital code (guess i'll have to check back or go to a brick and mortar).  I did pre-order Mario & Rabbids as well as Mario Odyssey.

What have you guys pre-ordered or plan to pre-order?

Pre-order are a thing of the past when new games released were supply constraints. I would only pre-order collector edition of games you've been waiting for a long time or a very popular consoles release. 

I would tell anyone to look at their backlogs before pre-ordering any games, there probably no reason to buy the game early. Expecially in the Holiday season .... Almost every game goes on sales in November and December.  It's better to wait on all pre-orders.  

Last game I ever pre-order was World of warcraft: Burning crusade in 2007??? last game I should of pre-order and din't and regrettted to this day is Legend of Zelda Skyward sword  Gold remote bundle.  

I only buy digitally. Does it offer digital pre-orders because I really want WWE 2K18's pre-order bonus.