By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - According to VGC Ps4 has sold 1.2M in the 2 first weeks of June

We know it's coming, now I've to say, miss tracking or insane performance? 

Around the Network

It could be overtracking, but I guess we won't be able to know until we get another update from Sony.

VGPolyglot said:
It could be overtracking, but I guess we won't be able to know until we get another update from Sony.

We have official figures for two weeks ahead of VGC. What's he's saying is that if VGC figures are correct up until now then over the next two weeks the ps4 must do 1.2m units to match official figures.

So basically VGC has been undertracking the ps4 so far this year.

Machina said:
I know this thread is a shitpost but I may as well make everyone aware of what's gonna happen:

Trunks will post the final unadjusted weeks based on the data we have, then he'll put in a request for adjustments with Brett based on Sony's figures. Only Brett can make adjustments after the fact, and he'll want to do it in one go, so the undertrack can't be fixed until all remaining weeks have been posted.

But then how does the Alpaca Queen escape the 7th plane of existence without requesting help from the council of doom?

Its only ever overtracked if its Nintendo

Around the Network

It'll be interesting to revise the previous switch victories then with this new info.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Machina said:
I know this thread is a shitpost but I may as well make everyone aware of what's gonna happen:

Trunks will post the final unadjusted weeks based on the data we have, then he'll put in a request for adjustments with Brett based on Sony's figures. Only Brett can make adjustments after the fact, and he'll want to do it in one go, so the undertrack can't be fixed until all remaining weeks have been posted.

Why is this a shit post? Seems like this site a really big change as far as mods goes, because if you think this is a shit post than what do you think about true shit posts? 

I'm just stating what might happened and VGC might be right because days of play might have been HUGE so maybe VGC is right. 

mix of both.... PS4 had a pretty damn good June.

Machina said:
iNathan said:

Why is this a shit post? Seems like this site a really big change as far as mods goes, because if you think this is a shit post than what do you think about true shit posts? 

I'm just stating what might happened and VGC might be right because days of play might have been HUGE so maybe VGC is right. 

Nothing against shitposting, Rol's virtually made a career out of it on VGC, just pointing out that we're obviously not going to have the PS4 selling that much in the next two weeks of charts. Instead there's an undertrack that's spread over a period of months.

What if Ps4 sold 800K last week?