By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your most regretful Season Pass

What season pass(es) have you bought that you regreted afterward and why. 

For me: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - really like the game, but after all this time i still find myself playing tenkaichi 3 and loving that more due to the amount of content packed in stage wise, story and roster (all without dlc mind you). 

Around the Network

Drive Club. Because the online failed me so very, very hard. In competition and my times won't upload to the server? Repeatedly? That was some Dreamcast level shit right there. Rage quit and never went back.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

The Division. Enjoyed the game or a little while but was long done with it before any DLC came out (I play it a ton for about 4 weeks after launch).

bought Season's pass, never used any of the DLC....

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Never paid for a season pass. Never will.

I generally don't buy DLC though, the only time DLC is a potential purchase is if I have smashed the base game and truly loved it and want more out of it. Like Dragon Age: Inquisition or Halo 3.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

The only season pass I've ever bought was Dark Souls 3, but only because I was 100% sure I would play all of the content.

I was right, but as it is the only Season Pass I've purchased, it is simultaneously the best and worst.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Outside of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead series, I never buy season passes.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

The Evil Within Season Pass, which I bought a year ago...because I haven't even started the main game yet.

Only bought one ever and loved it for Mario Kart 8. So I have no regrets or regerts.

The only season pass I've bought was for DC and it delivered tons of content, plus it gave a discount on bikes and the vr version. Yet now I do have an original DC disk that's about 5% of the game when the servers eventually shut down...

I guess I also bought the season pass for TWD, bought the whole season at once discounted on 360 for $10. Same with life is strange. I'll never buy episodic games before they are complete though, doesn't really count as a season pass.

My only regrettable purchases were physical and have been traded in. I won't buy anything digital I'm not sure of.

I haven't regretted any purchases yet, although so far I've bought only bought Final Fantasy XV season pass xD