By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your most regretful Season Pass

Every call of duty after world at war 😂😂😂. Seriously though, other than mod warfare 3 and ghost I've purchased the season passes for em all and its just gotten worse every year. If you think the games are bad at launch then check out some of the paid maps. The whole bigger and badder formula is really killing the post dlc content.

Around the Network

Well I bought Witcher 3: GOTY and played it for about 90 minutes... don't know if that counts.

Also Fallout 4 I guess... I finished the main game and didn't really touch most of the DLC. By that point I was kind of done.

WWE 2K17, easily.

I bought it and when the new DLC released, it wasn't even free. It was a discount. My mind was blown! I was so disgusted, I never even played the game again.

Assassins creed 3. I wanted some story related content and not hallucination.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

My first (and last) season pass was for Destiny. Was done with it long before any DLC dropped.

Around the Network

I've never bought a season pass and never will. Buying one essentially means you're paying for the promise of content that doesn't even exist yet, has no guarantee of actually being good, and in the worst case scenario may never be made if the base game fails to sell well enough. Just no reason to ever buy season passes whatsoever.

None. I still haven't bought one and I don't think I ever will. There would have to be something really intriguing for me to double the price of a game just like that, without even knowing what exactly I'm going to be getting.

COKTOE said:

Drive Club. Because the online failed me so very, very hard. In competition and my times won't upload to the server? Repeatedly? That was some Dreamcast level shit right there. Rage quit and never went back.

You know if you own that season pass you can buy the VR version of drive club at a massive reduction? almost reduced as much as the cost of the season pass, if you like some more drive club and you fancy getting a PSVR headset.

Just a thought if you wanted some extra value from the pass, I got it, love every extra set of challenges it added.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Breath of the Wild, the only one I ever bought.

Darashiva said:
I've never bought a season pass and never will. Buying one essentially means you're paying for the promise of content that doesn't even exist yet, has no guarantee of actually being good, and in the worst case scenario may never be made if the base game fails to sell well enough. Just no reason to ever buy season passes whatsoever.

Agreed. I base my opinion on the DLC from how much it costs. If a DLC costs $30. And the game is around 30 hours for the $60 base game. I expect 15 hours of added story content. If it's 2 hours like Batgirl's DLC. That's a rip off.