By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1 Million autographs needed to stop Uwe Boll's crappy game movies!

Hot Rod isn't Uwe Boll...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

@Ben
The reason he can grab all the good licences is because nobody else seems to want to. And to his credit at least he never made the Mario movie.

Edit: We know HR isn't a Boll movie, but I have quotes in my sig, as remarked upon by the dude.

BenKenobi88 said:
The problem is he's constantly grabbing all the good videogame licenses and turning them into utter sh*t.

He doesn´t really turn the games into sh*t... he just makes a shitty movie and slaps a videogame name on it... what did Alone in the Dark or Dungeon Siege have to do with the games ??? I dont see much harm in that... sure he tries to get gamers into the theatre but if they haven´t realized Uwe Boll is a warning sign then they deserve to watch those movies...

Mistershine said:

@Ben
The reason he can grab all the good licences is because nobody else seems to want to. And to his credit at least he never made the Mario movie.

Edit: We know HR isn't a Boll movie, but I have quotes in my sig, as remarked upon by the dude.

Ah, I kinda just skipped those posts.  Apologies to you and his Dudeness.

Hot Rod is awesome...that came out about the same time as Superbad as well, which also rocked.

*high fives a million times*  And that is how it is done!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Words Of Wisdom said:
stof said:
Why on earth would we want to stop it? there are too few incompetent hacks producing laughably bad films these days.

And I need my laughably bad films.

Just wait until they get him to do the Fable or Myth movie...

I'd cry tears of joy for any Myth movie. Good or craptastic. Can you imagine how Uwe Boll would tackle a molotov cocktail throwing dwarf? I can't, but I'd love to find out.

I was so mad that I missed a Dungeon Siege story in theatres. It would have been hillarious.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

signed

well, I signed

I wished Uwe Boll said 'If they give me 1 million signatures I will listen to the audience'.

JUST REMEMBER!!! HOW BIGGER THE SIG, HOW SMALLER THE ****

65 k now;.Wow..

JUST REMEMBER!!! HOW BIGGER THE SIG, HOW SMALLER THE ****

stof said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
stof said:
Why on earth would we want to stop it? there are too few incompetent hacks producing laughably bad films these days.

And I need my laughably bad films.

Just wait until they get him to do the Fable or Myth movie...

I'd cry tears of joy for any Myth movie. Good or craptastic. Can you imagine how Uwe Boll would tackle a molotov cocktail throwing dwarf? I can't, but I'd love to find out.

I was so mad that I missed a Dungeon Siege story in theatres. It would have been hillarious.

You would have loved it... the end fight of the two most powerfull wizards was so pathetic... funny stuff :)