By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1 Million autographs needed to stop Uwe Boll's crappy game movies!

I don't really care want Uwe does. I've never seen his movies nor will I. Personally I think that even if you get 1 million signatures the guy is going to renegg and announce another crappy movie. All the attention he is getting because of this is just going to encourage him to make at least one more movie to prove you guys wrong.

It would be funny, however, if someone started an pro-boll petition which would cancel out the name on the anti-boll one. I'd sign it.

Around the Network

I'm going to sign. I kind of feel bad for the guy though.

edit: It is at 68k after I signed.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Yeah, I signed.

I would have donated cash if the terms were a little more, well... lets just say "murderous".

i be number 70062

Hes gonna feel like crap if he sees this petition lol!

Around the Network

^No he is probably just gonna do a boxing match with the creator of the petition :P

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

I've never seen one of his movies because they looked so bad. Based on how bad they looked, I signed. I already forgot what number I was, but I think it was 78,000 something.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Wow, when did this petition launch? Just now? o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Almost 80K haha. More, we need more signatures! Stop the horror!

Signed.

Though I really feel bad for this guy seeing something like this get so many signatures so damn fast.