By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. July bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Looks like the US really hates Crash.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Shadow,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU

5hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#15 NS Neon (up 5)
#17 PS4 UC4 (up 2)
#33 NS Grey (down 1)
#63 PS4 Pro (down 6)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only) **:
#7 NS Splatoon 2 (up 4)
#18 Mario Oddessy (down 1)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 0 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Nice to see Switch putting up some fight. I hope they start shipping a lot more once Splatoon 2 releases like they promised.

PS4 keeps doing great. I honestly think Sony's forecast for the FY will not only bet met, but also surpassed!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Tagging

Around the Network

Tag

Taggy.

Rob5VGC said:

KH starting July nicely. Nice.

Hope everything ends up all right.

You haven't changed .

LipeJJ said:
Nice to see Switch putting up some fight. I hope they start shipping a lot more once Splatoon 2 releases like they promised.

PS4 keeps doing great. I honestly think Sony's forecast for the FY will not only bet met, but also surpassed!

I think sony low balled their forecast so they can have some nice pr when they beat it. 

tag