By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. July bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

tagging

Around the Network

Crash Playstation and Switch domination baby!

How many time until Dq11 and Splatoon 2 hit?

I expect monster debuts.

Can't wait for Destiny 2

iNathan said:
Crash Playstation and Switch domination baby!

How many time until Dq11 and Splatoon 2 hit?

I expect monster debuts.

Does DQ sell well in the US?

Kerotan said:
LipeJJ said:
Nice to see Switch putting up some fight. I hope they start shipping a lot more once Splatoon 2 releases like they promised.

PS4 keeps doing great. I honestly think Sony's forecast for the FY will not only bet met, but also surpassed!

I think sony low balled their forecast so they can have some nice pr when they beat it. 

I agree. Besides that, I think they were being cautious because 17m would already mean great numbers, but since they will likely surpass that target it will generate good PR and please investors. Good move.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
I finalized all the rankings for the June thread. Go check its OP to see how everything stood at month's end.

Finally move you ass faster next time...

Thank you ^^

teg

10hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#16 PS4 UC4 (up 1)
#21 NS Neon (down 6)
#34 NS Grey (down 1)
#60 PS4 Pro (up 3)
#80 NS Grey (-)  (odd same console as #34, differnt price?)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only) **:
#7 NS Splatoon 2 (-)
#17 Mario Oddessy (up 1)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 0 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

6hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#16 PS4 UC4 (-)
#20 NS Neon (up 1)
#35 NS Grey (down 1)
#59 PS4 Pro (up 1)
#92 NS Grey (-)  (odd same console as #35, differnt price?)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only) **:
#5 NS Splatoon 2 (up 2)
#18 Mario Oddessy (down 1)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 0 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

What happened to GribbleGrunger doing the updates? I haven't been on much lately...