By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. July bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

LipeJJ said:
Nice to see Switch putting up some fight. I hope they start shipping a lot more once Splatoon 2 releases like they promised.

PS4 keeps doing great. I honestly think Sony's forecast for the FY will not only bet met, but also surpassed!

I think sony low balled their forecast so they can have some nice pr when they beat it. 

Around the Network

tag

tagging

Crash Playstation and Switch domination baby!

How many time until Dq11 and Splatoon 2 hit?

I expect monster debuts.

Can't wait for Destiny 2

Around the Network
iNathan said:
Crash Playstation and Switch domination baby!

How many time until Dq11 and Splatoon 2 hit?

I expect monster debuts.

Does DQ sell well in the US?

Kerotan said:
LipeJJ said:
Nice to see Switch putting up some fight. I hope they start shipping a lot more once Splatoon 2 releases like they promised.

PS4 keeps doing great. I honestly think Sony's forecast for the FY will not only bet met, but also surpassed!

I think sony low balled their forecast so they can have some nice pr when they beat it. 

I agree. Besides that, I think they were being cautious because 17m would already mean great numbers, but since they will likely surpass that target it will generate good PR and please investors. Good move.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I finalized all the rankings for the June thread. Go check its OP to see how everything stood at month's end.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Shadow1980 said:
I finalized all the rankings for the June thread. Go check its OP to see how everything stood at month's end.

Finally move you ass faster next time...

Thank you ^^

teg