By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - With the success of the Crash Bandicoot remake, what are Spyro's chances?

Tagged games:

hopefully it happens, Spyro is way better than Crash

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Would this remastered collection by PS exclusive again?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Spyro HD trilogy by VV would be sweet, and if Activision makes enough off this Crash venture I think it's likely. For some reason I also can't shake the idea of CTR becoming a $20 stand-alone DLC for the N Sane trilogy.

very likely!

Switch!!!

YES PLEASE!!!

Around the Network
Nymeria said:
I'd agree, but I'm not sure how Skylanders (technically Spyro) affects how Activision views that character.

Skylanders keeps the Spyro character popular, affecting his (and the games') appeal - Crash basically returned from nowhere into a huge success.

Xen said:
Nymeria said:
I'd agree, but I'm not sure how Skylanders (technically Spyro) affects how Activision views that character.

Skylanders keeps the Spyro character popular, affecting his (and the games') appeal - Crash basically returned from nowhere into a huge success.

Right.  Crash had nothing to lose, he had fallen into obscurity for years so going back to glory days like this made sense.

Spyro could be a victim of success because Activision may not want to confuse the market with parallel series of Spyro and Skylanders.

I want to be wrong because I'd love VV to do the PS1 Spyro trilogy Remake.

I'd love it. Replayed Spyro a couple of years ago. Fantastic game.

Nymeria said:
Xen said:

Right.  Crash had nothing to lose, he had fallen into obscurity for years so going back to glory days like this made sense.

Spyro could be a victim of success because Activision may not want to confuse the market with parallel series of Spyro and Skylanders.

I want to be wrong because I'd love VV to do the PS1 Spyro trilogy Remake.

You're right @ big companies wanting a safe bet, but they also like easy remake money honestly - I totally see it happening after the success with Crash.

i'm going to say, that after the success of crash we may very likely get a spyro remake.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)