By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:

Oh boy, why does the Gunlance class always get the best armor sets 😭

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

So I fought the original final boss in SMT Strange Journey Redux and thought I would see a alternate ending but....didnt expect that because me finishing the other bonus dungeon and choosing a specific answer in the post boss dialogue led me to another bonus dungeon....

This dungeon is so infuriating. I thought Persona Q's dungeon designs were horrible but this is the worst!!!!!!!!!

I rather do Persona Q's obtuse map designs than this.

I just hope SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked isnt as annoying as this when I play it in the future (which will likely be my next SMT game lol).

Basil's YouTube Channel

CaptainExplosion said:
Kslost said:

At this rate, why not just release Advance Wars?

Not enough money talking loudly to Nintendo about that.

My preorder money is talking to them about it :/

Kslost said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Not enough money talking loudly to Nintendo about that.

That's not enough compared to the Saudi blood money they got for a 5% stake in the company.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

So I fought the original final boss in SMT Strange Journey Redux and thought I would see a alternate ending but....didnt expect that because me finishing the other bonus dungeon and choosing a specific answer in the post boss dialogue led me to another bonus dungeon....

This dungeon is so infuriating. I thought Persona Q's dungeon designs were horrible but this is the worst!!!!!!!!!

I rather do Persona Q's obtuse map designs than this.

I just hope SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked isnt as annoying as this when I play it in the future (which will likely be my next SMT game lol).

Well, if this can reassure you. Overclocked doesn't deal with dungeons for once lol.

But it is the most widely loved spin-off of the main SMT series appart from Persona I'd say.

I got up personally to the first major boss fight and stop there after a few tries because I realized I couldn't beat it because I wasn't using a physical build lol

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Well, if this can reassure you. Overclocked doesn't deal with dungeons for once lol.

But it is the most widely loved spin-off of the main SMT series appart from Persona I'd say.

I got up personally to the first major boss fight and stop there after a few tries because I realized I couldn't beat it because I wasn't using a physical build lol

Oh okay, I just hate getting warped, falling into a pit, etc lol

I've clocked over 90 hours so far into the game and my MC and his demons are in the low 80s or high 70s....all from me just getting lost or traveling around pitstops/traps.

Soul hackers 1 was not as annoying and SMTIV and Apocalypse were great.

But I can honestly say dungeon wise, this is the worst one - story is great though.

Basil's YouTube Channel

CaptainExplosion said:
Kslost said:

That's not enough compared to the Saudi blood money they got for a 5% stake in the company.

You do realize Nintendo doesn't get any money when a company or individual just buys shares off the market, right?  Nor do they have any control over them purchasing said shares.  

This was a purchasing of shares, not a direct investment into the company.

Nuvendil said:
CaptainExplosion said:

You do realize Nintendo doesn't get any money when a company or individual just buys shares off the market, right?  Nor do they have any control over them purchasing said shares.  

This was a purchasing of shares, not a direct investment into the company.

But now there's nothing we can do to prevent that good for nothing parasitic prince from getting a share of Nintendo profits. He's the kind of person who's rich enough that he could rape all the children in his entire country and the West would just say "Eh, nobody's perfect.".

I've been playing Dragon Quest XI S since like December and I love the game, especially the characters, but OMG why is this game soooooooo long. Spoilers ahead:

Spoiler!

I'm in Act II and it already feels too long...and then I read that there's an Act III...

The World of Ruin-esque stuff in Act II could be told in a much more tight way, Final Fantasy VI did it like that...and a lot of Act I, while charming, doesn't have that much plot relevance, that act doesn't even give much about the backgrounds of the characters.

This game is definitely way longer than DQVIII.

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 22 May 2022